Closed Thread
My mistake. German nokia site says october.
It's UK nokia site that says novemeber

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
When I rang Nokia UK yesterday, I was told that they were going to be shipped out late October/early November. This is of course just one of the guys in sales, but I'd hope they'd have some advice as to what's going on there.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ León, Spain
Please, somebody must rename this thread to "N900holics Anonymous Group Therapy".

The Following User Says Thank You to dieg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ München, DE
Originally Posted by Ignacius View Post
If Nokia solds you a device like this for 600€ and your operator doesn't let you connect to their 3G network, it would be a *HUGE FAIL* for Nokia.
Why should the operator *not* let me connect to their Network? I pay them for that.

Originally Posted by range View Post
Why should the operator *not* let me connect to their Network? I pay them for that.
this sprang from theories as to why the orders have not been full-filled. Don't worry about it.

i do need group therapy as well...

seems like the US expansys site is saying 3 days as well....

I hope it ships soon!

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
talked to alternate one minute ago: 22 October incoming from Nokia. So direct orders should become it this week, too...

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
We've already been over this before. Every reviewer including HTC themselves have said they gutted WinMo so much you can barely tell it's even the WinMo OS.
We've already been over this before: It is a *closed* platform. Not all of us are in here for the "bling".

Windows is a no go.

The Following User Says Thank You to range For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by blackwolf13 View Post
this sprang from theories as to why the orders have not been full-filled. Don't worry about it.
I'm not worrying about it, I'm calling it ********.

Originally Posted by range View Post
I'm not worrying about it, I'm calling it ********.
lol

my thoughts when the topic came up

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising