Notices

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Why you use imagemagick? You can do it with Qt
Check your PM box!

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Yep, I change opacity of few png's on the fly.
Hi,

In French:
Widget opacity % -> Opacité %

I've changed the ts and qm file. I can send to you if you want, but i see tour next release as somme other text, see previous post.

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Norway
Damn, My Theme Customizer is not working correctly :|

It fails setting up my settings, and when its done laggin all my icons are gone, and wont show up, and the font color just stays that same ;(

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellsinki
Originally Posted by futtawuh View Post
Damn, My Theme Customizer is not working correctly :|

It fails setting up my settings, and when its done laggin all my icons are gone, and wont show up, and the font color just stays that same ;(
Same here. Worked perfectly before I updated...

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by davidian View Post
Are you sure you're using 0.9-9?

If so, then please share these infos:
what theme you're using?
what language?
what font you're trying to set and what size?

About desktop staying empty; it's something that just happens sometimes. You can kick it alive from terminal with this command:
dsmetool -t /usr/bin/hildon-home

No widgets should get lost if you start the hildon-home with above command.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Saint Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted by davidian View Post
Agreed. All previous versions have worked fine for me, but the update I installed about 12 hours ago is not behaving correctly. When I got the update I lost my humanity-icons. When I try to change the icons I also click Auto Reboot and Save & Reboot. The banner only gets as far as saying "Setting up font". Then the banner goes away, and never proceeds to the next step. The customizer window remains open. Then if I manually close the window, a second customizer window immidiately launches. I am able to close the second copy normally. This behaviour is repeatable for me, even after multiple reboots.

The Following User Says Thank You to zvogt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I had no problems.. worked like a charm. It got reverted back to the default theme as i upgraded the humanity-theme at the same time. But i just restarted and chosed the humanity-theme again.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by zvogt View Post
Agreed. All previous versions have worked fine for me, but the update I installed about 12 hours ago is not behaving correctly. When I got the update I lost my humanity-icons. When I try to change the icons I also click Auto Reboot and Save & Reboot. The banner only gets as far as saying "Setting up font". Then the banner goes away, and never proceeds to the next step. The customizer window remains open. Then if I manually close the window, a second customizer window immidiately launches. I am able to close the second copy normally. This behaviour is repeatable for me, even after multiple reboots.
Please check you're using the latest version (run update @ app manager).

Also try to set Widget Opacity to 100% and see if it still jams at the first pop-up and report back how it goes.

If it still doesn't work, please tell me what theme are you using and what font family and size you're trying to set.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Please check you're using the latest version (run update @ app manager).

Also try to set Widget Opacity to 100% and see if it still jams at the first pop-up and report back how it goes.

If it still doesn't work, please tell me what theme are you using and what font family and size you're trying to set.
using default font size.. windows 7 theme converted with plastic etc. droid sans font.

mine is also doing the same after the update, whenever i set a new font or colour it just stays the same & i have tried with different themes & rebooted a few times