Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
I'm using this since november but it's not useful it some situations. Just two hours ago I was outside home with 30% battery and as soon as I started browsing in 3.5g the battery went to 4% and after about 2 seconds the N9 turned off itself, all that before profilematic could do something. This is not acceptable for a smartphone. I think we should do a petition to request a fix for this AND for other critical bugs. Maybe Change.org?
Thankfully I have never suffered this. Sometimes if I use a non Nokia N9 charger the battery charge level will drop faster and when in "battery low" warning mode, will turn off more quickly. Using the standard charger, everything works normally.

The Following User Says Thank You to skyjumper For This Useful Post:
There is lot of issues on the N9 phone to update like twitter API changes, facebook, ovistore crashes, browser bookmarks and render issues, vimeo videos and youtube, Wi-Fi refresh and "n" issue, camera night yellowness theme and sharpness, jpg files compression...but i think that nokia will not update this phone, they just keep us hopping to not move to other OS till they are up with some idea or tech, they would rather want us to bay winmo set, then fixing our n9 phone problems which we deserve to have one other new update.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by An9 View Post
There is lot of issues on the N9 phone to update like twitter API changes, facebook, ovistore crashes, browser bookmarks and render issues, vimeo videos and youtube, Wi-Fi refresh and "n" issue, camera night yellowness theme and sharpness, jpg files compression...but i think that nokia will not update this phone, they just keep us hopping to not move to other OS till they are up with some idea or tech, they would rather want us to bay winmo set, then fixing our n9 phone problems which we deserve to have one other new update.
my favourites are no autodisconnecting after using twitter and tracker issues with 'filing' sms's and high cpu usage.

The Following User Says Thank You to skyjumper For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
stop hope on MicroNokia and prepare for a community update to install sailfish library on N9 instead
And stop hope for that, it'll be flakey at best, it'll probably never be a totally smooth/seamless/complete experience.
Jolla resources will be focused on it's own device[s] (as it should), & there'll be complications that ensure the community probably never does a perfect port to the N9.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
Thankfully I have never suffered this. Sometimes if I use a non Nokia N9 charger the battery charge level will drop faster and when in "battery low" warning mode, will turn off more quickly. Using the standard charger, everything works normally.
Which is your product code?

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
Which is your product code?
have the same issue... very annoying... but couldn't find out that it has to do with the charger as i always used the one from the n900

The Following User Says Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
have the same issue... very annoying... but couldn't find out that it has to do with the charger as i always used the one from the n900
I use the original charger but it's always the same... Drops to 4%!! BTW i'm going to start a petition on change.org check out the thread!
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...55#post1325655

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
>.> 10char

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
I've never had any issue like that with the battery, usually it goes into battery saver mode, and lasts a couple hours with wifi/3.5g on

I use the charger from my N97

The Following User Says Thank You to captainofiron For This Useful Post:
I didn't have issue with battery, but the phone is in need for update, bcz of the changes is happening around us and internet.

Last edited by An9; 2013-02-28 at 21:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to An9 For This Useful Post:

Tags
3g bug, herpderp, nokia link