Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by IWantToMarryTheN900 View Post
Why doesn't Nokia release a sleeve for the N900 like the one that came with the N810? I loved that sleeve, it looked cool and really protected the device. C'mon Nokia!
Right now, I think their focus is on releasing the device. Sleeves will come later.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
True Kathy! But the N810 sleeves came in the retail box - they should have done the same with the N900.

im going to get a Noreve case when it comes out

I found this one http://handjack.de/index_gallery.html , which is exactly what I want, but it's too small for the N900 :-(. Does anyone know a shop with similar pouches?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by Flyser View Post
I found this one http://handjack.de/index_gallery.html , which is exactly what I want, but it's too small for the N900 :-(. Does anyone know a shop with similar pouches?
With a name like handjack and product image like :

you'd think those aren't for your gadgets
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
lol

multi-functional pouch :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to Flyser For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Oregon
I just ordered this rubberized skin to hold me over till a good one like the one I have from bodyglove for my G1 comes out. It was only 4 bucks shipped so if its terrible no big deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Rubberized...item27acc4226e

And ordered this leather case which I think will work even with my skin on. It has a Magnetic closure but I guess that is OK since the N900 has no compass. 8 bucks delivered.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ss_T15_product

I was going to wait to buy the N900 till after the phone was out awhile so there would be more choices for cases, skins etc but $480.00 delivered from dell was too low to pass up.

Originally Posted by Pedrolot View Post
CP-321 in White (alittle Contrast) with those Duratec Highfinish screen protectors...

I already have the screen's...
THE answer, and it came in the first reply too!

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by R-R View Post
I know only dev versions of the device are out but from what i see in the specs this time around we do not get a pouch...

So I'm starting this thread to see where people spot the various boxwave / invisibleshield / ... screen protectors.

Also, considering this is costing a lot, a good case would be an interesting thing to find / add to your pocket mix (One that doesn't hamper phone use this time around).
Yeah you would think being Nokia's flagship device they would include a pouch.

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Bare hands, with my life!!

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector