Active Topics

Hi,

Is there an invisible keyboard or a way to disable the keyboard while using a Bluetooth one? It's annoying to have both.

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Hi,

Is there an invisible keyboard or a way to disable the keyboard while using a Bluetooth one? It's annoying to have both.
Only for Terminal use : install the free btinput-terminal from Nokia Store.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Eastern US
Add mesinput app from the store, then go in and select the VNC empty keyboard and then access it by swiping among the installed keyboards (on the keyboard itself) to get to the empty one.

This will display nearly the entire screen for use with a bluetooth. My success with the btinput app is hit & miss. At times it flawlessly works and then there are times that I have to reconnect/disconnect numerous times.

When it works, it works beautifully and I have two keyboards that I use. One is a folding type and the other is the MobileKeyboard6000 from Microsoft.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jefftb For This Useful Post: