Notices

Posts: 1,655 | Thanked: 3,645 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
What test should I try to verify?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
Since Mouhijoki my Aigo does not recognize GPS hardware. GPSInfo does not find satellites. Sailfish thinks GPS is on.

I even did factory reset and checked GPS at least in few updates and hardware did work until updated to Mouhijoki. Nurmonjoki did not fix the problem.

Anyone else with Aigo having the same problem? And with Jolla Tablet ?
Hey,

I can confirm with Aigo, that with the latest SF GPS didn't work. Since, Bluetooth pairing and sound redirection did't work as well, I went back 2.0, where both GPS and Bluetooth work. And the tablet forgets the WLAN pass from time to time (2.0 - 2.2).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to contra For This Useful Post:
Since Mouhijoki my Aigo does not recognize GPS hardware. And with Jolla Tablet ?
Jolla Tablet elicits the same result unfortunately.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
What test should I try to verify?
Just GPS hardware.

Actually tried to take screenshots while testing, but... it takes screenshots , but cannot open .png in gallery. Also cannot open in Windows at least with programs I checked.

And forgetting WLAN password is because of changing hardware address in every boot, as far as I know.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post:
Just GPS hardware.

Actually tried to take screenshots while testing, but... it takes screenshots , but cannot open .png in gallery. Also cannot open in Windows at least with programs I checked.
This is actually a bug introduced some two years ago and never fixed: all screenshots are empty. It's a Jolla Tablet (and Aigo) exclusive bug. Hurray!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,655 | Thanked: 3,645 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Just GPS hardware.

And forgetting WLAN password is because of changing hardware address in every boot, as far as I know.

I can confirm GPS alone does not work on original Jolla tablet. Thanks for pointing it out.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post: