Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Thanks for votes! I have had this one idea for theme but then came in mind another. Probably gonna post it in the evening. Installing win10 to one laptop cause just couldn't make Sims4 to work on a linux machine. And it was the only christmas wish from my daughter. I checked before buying the Sims that it should run on linux. But after the win7 ended support they made also changes to Origin and I just couldn't get it work. Tried also to install ubuntugamepack but didn't want to use it because the default traffic it made on internet. Also installed Slax gameover edition but it didn't work. Read instruction for winehq, playonlinux, lutris, origin, winetricks, etc. all things new to me. Ended up being so anxious I gave up and decided to try win10. Now have to learn everything with this distro.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
By the powers vested in me (i.e., none), I hereby declare Maemish the winner of the February 2020 camera phone competition.

Maemish, the floor is your. Nominate the March theme.
Nice job, Maemish and everybody else. Earth from macro all the way out to landscape panorama!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Maemish has kindly announced the March 2020 theme.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera phone, competition