already checked the repositories via appmanager -> catalogues ...

https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/mr0 ./ => enabled
https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/apps ./ => enabled

still not found via apt-get ...

maybe i'm too stupid for it

Last edited by sil; 2011-04-26 at 18:27.

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by sil View Post
still not found via apt-get ...
I had the same issue myself and could fix it by adding the repositories. It might be that you cant install the missing packages with apt-get, but it should work by installing SleepAnalyser. (As the repos are from Nokia, the access might be somehow restricted).

If it still doesnt work out, you can search the packages with tpe package search: http://maemo.org/packages/
Then download the SDK version (Fremantle SDK free armel) and install it with dpkg:
dpkg -i PACKAGENAME.deb
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

hallo caco3:
ok, no sounds ! What you did already, is great. thanks.

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
I had the same issue myself and could fix it by adding the repositories. It might be that you cant install the missing packages with apt-get, but it should work by installing SleepAnalyser. (As the repos are from Nokia, the access might be somehow restricted).
havent tried installing SleepAnalyser via apt-get

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
If it still doesnt work out, you can search the packages with tpe package search: http://maemo.org/packages/
Then download the SDK version (Fremantle SDK free armel) and install it with dpkg:
dpkg -i PACKAGENAME.deb
that worked ... downloaded libpcre3 and libspeex1 and installed with dpkg ... SleepAnalyser installed!

Thnx for the help

Last edited by sil; 2011-04-27 at 07:17.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Izmir - TURKEY
Hello caco3,

just updated SleepAnalyser and checked if it is ok now, it works! Thanks using Turkish localization btw.

Another question, I put my phone on my chair and sleep after that. So my phone is far from me, about 50centimeters. How to calibrate it for this situation? I tried to calibrate it but I failed more than three times

Hi SIn

Did you read the documentation to SleepAnalyser (Menu Help)?
SleepAnalyser is recording your movements. Thats not possible if it lies on a chair! It has to be on your mattress. The best is when it is under your pillow.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
As you're mentioning it again: how does lying under the pillow affect the temperature of the device? I fear that it will overheat and damage. Can anyone tell how far the temp raises when it lays under the pillow?
I always lay it beside the pillow, about 10-20cm away so I also won't accidently give it a "header shot"

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Izmir - TURKEY
Ouch, seems I missed a "huge" point.

I thought it was sound sensitive, that's why I put it on chair well, I'm afraid of putting something near me which I can accidently hit or break while I'm asleep. Subject is my beloved N900 ! Must find an alternative way

thank you for your efforts by the way, there is huge work on this app which must be appriciated.

1st thing 1st...i dont really know why i downloaded this app...BUT honestly this is the most intriguing piece or software ive ever seen on a phone lol Im still not sure how to use it properly but im blown away so far. I googled a little about lucid dreams and ive experienced them before...so now this app can help maybe induce them...im amazed. Does anyone have any tips for certain music to use for the lucid dreams? Also..embarrassing as it may sound...i sometimes talk in my sleep...wonder if there can be a sound volume trigger to record? ha

Once again AMAZING piece of software and once i get a dispute sorted with paypal..ill be donating

Hi all

I started a wiki page about SleepAnalyser, as many people over and over again ask the same questions.
Please help and contribute your tipps for SleepAnalyser here: http://wiki.maemo.org/SleepAnalyser

Especially if you know good lucid dream music and so on, please list it in the wiki.
and more...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post: