Active Topics

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
name the price in PM... will try to match it... this aint a joke... just a request by N tablet series fan...

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Read this and you'll understand why no one can sell an n950 to you and if they do, why you do not want to buy it.

http://qt.nokia.com/files/pdf/pla-n950.pdf/

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
basicly it says.... that if some1 fuc.s it up... needts to pay nokia 500€... hell... will give that + bonus =P

rules are ment to be broken.... or bent... after all... isnt that what maemo is all about? =)

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
First of all.. who would wanna sell a N950.. imo he would be the biggest Clown on this earth.. a 12mp camera..Meego.. what more?

The Following User Says Thank You to arora.rohan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Waynder View Post
basicly it says.... that if some1 fuc.s it up... needts to pay nokia 500€... hell... will give that + bonus =P

rules are ment to be broken.... or bent... after all... isnt that what maemo is all about? =)

I think you're missing a point or two here:

1. This device is handed out on a loan basis for developers that have proven themselves productive (unlike me ).

Breaking the rules, even if you get compensated for the penalty from Nokia, basically renders your relation with Nokia useless. If not at once, you won't be able to repeat that kind of trick very often. Ruining your relation with Nokia for a mere 500 + euro's, would you consider that good advice? Would you do that yourself?

2. Considering the very limited supply of N950's, have you heard anything close to a hint from an owner not being happy with it and wanting to get rid of it?

this aint a joke
3. Yes, rules are meant to be broken. I just did it myself, as a matter of fact and rewrote the rm function on the terminal, such that if you execute $root -> rm -fr /usr/bin, it effectively creates an ISO image of your maemo install that serves as a restore point. Try it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
dude NO LOL!! hahah

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I am offering $5,000 for N950. Who is willing to part with it?

BBG

For that amount of money I could probably build you a custom phone. PM me for bank details and such

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
give me 10.000.000€ (prepayment) - i know where I could "get" one

The Following User Says Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
the thing is...that i didnt got one for free.. and i want it hard as hell! so what other optins do i have, except to ask here like this =P

can blame man 4 tryin =P