Notices

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
There is a feature i really need opinions from people here before implement it. It's about free movies from youtube app, since nvideo is capable of playing the free movies from youtube, I don't know if people are really watching these free movies at all. I can add a few menu tabs to navigate these free movies category to nvideo, actually there are a lots of option in these free movies that it can be on its own separate app. I don't know anyone is interested in free movies from youtube.
It would be very welcome, I am very interested in this function is implemented. It's a great application, very fluid, I use it every day.
I'll wait for this update. Thanks Khuong

There is a feature i really need opinions from people here before implement it. It's about free movies from youtube app, since nvideo is capable of playing the free movies from youtube, I don't know if people are really watching these free movies at all. I can add a few menu tabs to navigate these free movies category to nvideo, actually there are a lots of option in these free movies that it can be on its own separate app. I don't know anyone is interested in free movies from youtube.
Yes please!

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
An updated NVideo version 0.1.2 were passed Ovi store QA and available now. Here are the changes:

* Added comment bar in videoplayer screen, which is displayed in related videos section, switching between related videos and comment by long left swiping on video screen (not flicking).

* Adding Email, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and bluetooth sharing function ( sharing button is located in alternate tool bar of videoplayer screen).

* Added quick start option in setting menu to allow reopening app instantly.

From now on all updates will only be available in Ovi Store, I will stop updating the one in extra respository.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
From now on all updates will only be available in Ovi Store, I will stop updating the one in extra respository.
Where are you uploading the source code then?

hey khuong
can you add an option where I can use MSCIM so I can search by foreign language like Chinese?
I tried it and it didn't work, thank you for all your hard work man!

Originally Posted by 1DarkChaos View Post
hey khuong
can you add an option where I can use MSCIM so I can search by foreign language like Chinese?
I tried it and it didn't work, thank you for all your hard work man!
I have never tried mscrim input method, is it like a replacement of stock virtual keyboard? If it is then you can simply activated by typing any key to pull up the search bar then close the hardware keyboard and tap on search bar to bring up the virtual keyboard. NVideo search suggestion is capable of foreign language as well.

Originally Posted by MiK546 View Post
Where are you uploading the source code then?
NVideo is no longer an open source sw from version 0.1.2, and I intent to distibute it to iphone, android, and other platform in the future.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
NVideo is no longer an open source sw from version 0.1.2, and I intent to distibute it to iphone, android, and other platform in the future.
Except that as far as I understand the copyright file included with the source code of version 0.1.1 states that the program is released under GPLv2 and thus you are obligated to release the source code of future releases.

Originally Posted by MiK546 View Post
Except that as far as I understand the copyright file included with the source code of version 0.1.1 states that the program is released under GPLv2 and thus you are obligated to release the source code of future releases.
If I release the future update in extra-testing.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
I just discovered this app. Very nice work. I really like it.
Shame you will go closed source though. For once it's a pain in the arse for some ppl to access ovi...
You really want to compete with Google's and Apple's massive manpower and their polished YouTube Apps?