Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Bejeweled is one of my favorite games for quick breaks, especially when playing it with a touchscreen.

I haven't been able to find a Bejeweled clone for Maemo 5 yet; is there one currently out there or in the works?
(I tried playing it through the web browser but unfortunately it runs fairly slow).

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
There were at least two ports (Gweled and Battlegweled) to Maemo 4, so I guess they will come eventually. Not so shiny as Bejeweled though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Yeah, I saw Gweled but of course it is still a little early to expect all the apps for Maemo 4 to work on Maemo 5 already....

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Austin, Texas
Funny you asked the same day it shows in extras-devel.
http://maemo.org/packages/view/battlegweled/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fphillips For This Useful Post:
thanks! Pretty good for a first version too.

Originally Posted by sgleo87 View Post
thanks! Pretty good for a first version too.
It's not a first version (it was made already for Nokia 770), but it's very likely the final version.

I hope not, because previous versions for Maemo had more functionality. I couldn't find the 'no timer ' option in this one, which is how I prefer to play this game...

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Originally Posted by mikkov View Post
it's very likely the final version.
What's up with the "Game has not started yet" banner appearing some seconds AFTER I started a game? :-)

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
I hope not, because previous versions for Maemo had more functionality. I couldn't find the 'no timer ' option in this one, which is how I prefer to play this game...
There's no modification to source code. Where is the 'no timer' option supposed to be?

Originally Posted by twaelti View Post
What's up with the "Game has not started yet" banner appearing some seconds AFTER I started a game? :-)
Erroneous "Game not started yet" message https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3748