Notices

PepMp3 Download is a very good application widget for symbian phones ,which you can download mp3 directly to your mobile .
Take a look to this link
http://www.dreamstrikes.com/applicat...ur-mobile.html

This widget simply connected to goear.com and download the mp3 from their database.
I think that it will be easy from some one with good maemo knowledge , to develop this application from maemo too.

So please developers ,give it a try , i think it is worth it.

Last edited by dimkit; 2010-03-10 at 18:16.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Although I too agree that it would not be very hard, I'm not sure of the legality of this widget though.

You're sure it's legal?
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

I can not say for sure if its legal or not ,
but if it is ilegal the problem will be with the site and not the application .
the application will just be the connection to the site.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
it would be nice if we had some kind of way to utilize the Amazon mp3 downloadable option. which is legal because you pay for it like you would if you order any other item but when i tried it of course your prompted to download the player or what not. i also wish you could use the "Unbox" on amazon but thats another story...

Last edited by jalladin; 2010-03-11 at 06:43.