Notices

Anyways thank you for your quick response and waiting for the version 0.7.7 to update.

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I haven't experienced any audio skipping with any media player, but I'm sure that I've seen a couple of threads relating to this issue (I think the solution is to downgrade one of the gstreamer packages).

When you say full screen, are you're referring to zooming and cropping a video to fit the screen aspect ratio?
I partially fixed the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling KMPlayer.

Thinking back I think my problems started when I uninstalled SomePlayer. I found that app was causing conflicts between the web zoom and volume toggle. (When I zoomed in on a web page the volume bar would show and tthe volume would go up a few notches). Only after uninstalling SomePlayer did I notice the audio clipping in cuteTube-QML and KMPlayer.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
folks, how do i view the status of my downloads?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
this may have been covered but how do you delete your archive files?
at present i've been deleting them via media player but there must be a way through the cutetube application itself?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by droll View Post
folks, how do i view the status of my downloads?
Flick the notification area at the top (ala Android).

Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
this may have been covered but how do you delete your archive files?
at present i've been deleting them via media player but there must be a way through the cutetube application itself?
You can delete from either the archive or archive and device by marking the items you wish to delete (via long-press or the 'select all' button), then pressing one of the delete buttons:

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Marxian.. Whats the new icon top right? This app is foookin sweet mate

The Following User Says Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
Marxian.. Whats the new icon top right? This app is foookin sweet mate
It's just an indicator that you can drag the notification bar down. It was suggested by slender earlier in the thread. I thought I'd give it a try, as there have been a few people asking how to access the downloads after I removed the button.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
cuteTube running on Symbian^3:

When, when, when ??

The Following User Says Thank You to krisq For This Useful Post:
I update the italian translation to v0.7.8

I would like to report a small problem, when you add/delete a video from your favorites or a playlist, the message that appears isn't in the chosen language but in English
Attached Files
File Type: zip qml_it.zip (6.6 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by Berkt; 2011-05-15 at 19:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to Berkt For This Useful Post:
Flick the notification area at the top (ala Android).
thanks. another question: i moved my download folders from .cutetube to cutetube so that tracker picks it up and the videos appear in media player. cutetube, however, lost all "view" of the downloaded videos when i clicked on Archive. is there a way to get cutetube updated? i have reconfigured cutetube to point to the new folder but no success there.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube