Notices

I mistakenly input a youtube account with empty user name. cuteTube now considers itself successfully signed in with this dummy account.

May I know how can I get rid of this empty account? Unfortunately the UI throws error message ("already signed in") when I click "delete".

Why r the Symbians here on a Maemo platform...! If they want stuffs like this one then why dont they get themselves a Meamo enabled one... i bet i never get to Symbian's forum bothering the developers....sorry it it hurts someone but got to say this !

Originally Posted by mkleung View Post
I mistakenly input a youtube account with empty user name. cuteTube now considers itself successfully signed in with this dummy account.

May I know how can I get rid of this empty account? Unfortunately the UI throws error message ("already signed in") when I click "delete".
Hi,
Why dont you enter a new account and make it the Default ? Dont forget to click the Default before signing.Me too Faced the same problem but mine worked and was able to delete the previous one, give a try !

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by Golian View Post
Why r the Symbians here on a Maemo platform...! If they want stuffs like this one then why dont they get themselves a Meamo enabled one... i bet i never get to Symbian's forum bothering the developers....sorry it it hurts someone but got to say this !
Wow, check out this Platform Dictator over here.

In answer to your question; because it's Marxians choice to develop the app for Symbian. I don't think it's any of your business really what Platfrom he develops for.

Originally Posted by Golian View Post
Hi,
Why dont you enter a new account and make it the Default ? Dont forget to click the Default before signing.Me too Faced the same problem but mine worked and was able to delete the previous one, give a try !
so this dummy account doesn't hurt. thanks for your advice.

@marxian
Hi i want to say thanks for this amazing app - i really really like it!

i wasn't using youtube that much before this came up but now it makes a lot of fun

everything i have to say about marxian is already mentioned in the tags of this thread i think

but for the perfect awesomeness i would like a little function for the search: my "problem" is that when i want to search something little different to a thing i've searched before (so it is in the search history) i always have to type it completely new because ultra fast qmltube search for it immideately after i clicked it - for me it would be perfect if i could select an item from the history-list and then first gets copied to the searchbar before the search starts so i would be able to change the text and start the search by pressing the button

maybe you can put a trigger for that in the search-options

...if i've overseen something that makes this thought senseless im sorry for stealing your time^^

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Version 0.8.3 should be in extras-devel soon. Changelog:

* New and sleek 'night' theme.
* Re-factored UI code to improve performance.

The re-factoring involved removing unnecessary painting of rectangles etc, which reduces overhead, but I don't think there is any noticable difference to the end user.

Some screenshots of the 'night' theme:

My website

GitHub

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
very nice app
what fo you think of my theme http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72809?

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
Thumbs up, the night theme is very sharp

New night theme's awsome man! Good job!

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube