Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
@nokiabot, I stand corrected. Mine is called Nokia Suite, version 3.8. The last one working with the N900. I had to wait to get back to my PC to find out.

@peterleinchen, indeed this is OT but, since the OP's question has been answered and this thread has already fulfilled its purpose, the only two things left to do is either close it or continue OT

And since we are OT already, I would like to know what other package(s) I need to sync the contacts from my N900 to my Jolla. The Jolla offers syncing with a number of other phones, including the N900. Yes, it lists it explicitly. Yet it did not work for me. It said something about SyncML. I have no idea what it is but I checked the repos and installed everything as little as mentioning SyncML, but it still does not work.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ New York City
Recently there had been problem with nokia suite not able to sign in.It was mentioned on this site along with the fix (temporary?).
http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/flow/...LEd_Nokia_.php
I never used nokia suite myself so not sure what this error is all about as i only use pc suite which works fine with n900 too.

ok, thanks for the info guys. Looks like keeping maesync going on Neo900 (at least in terms of the cellular services daemon) should be easy enough, the only things it needs from the cellular services daemon are com.nokia.csd.info.GetDSPSWVersion and com.nokia.csd.info.GetIMEINumber.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post: