Notices

Originally Posted by pinguino89 View Post
so, the latest verison, (yes the 2.7.3) does not crash (never for me) but, it can create problem if you change some parameters that will be open in the next launch (such as -in example- the view to "print layout"), in fact it will charge forever and never load...

you resolve the problem deleting the .AbiwordSuite directory (deleting the settings and let the app open)

in xTerm, gain root and write:

Code:
 rm -r /home/user/.AbiSuite
or use emelFM, for example
thanks a lot for your response! but i think i'll wait until a version comes out that doesn't require coding.

Originally Posted by pinguino89 View Post
why not abiword???
the new version is fully functional without evident bugs
Which version is newest one for Maemo? I've installed 2.7.6-0hub3, it was on repository added to my Application Manager some time ago.

Why not? Just like I said - I've noticed strange tendency to mess up in my texts. For example if I have footnote inside of paragraph program puts CR mark (Enter) right there dividing one paragraph into two (or more if there was more footnotes). You can imagine what happen to large text full of footnotes... This is biggest problem I've encountered so far.

Maybe there is another, better version of AbiWord and only those installed on my n800 is defective?

The Following User Says Thank You to earksiinni For This Useful Post: