Hi everyone well its a been an amazing journey but now my new SGS3 is on its way to me but i'm in a strange mood dont know why i mean i should be jumping with joy and excitement right? I am but at the same time i'm a bit sad to see my amazing N900 is being replaced. But i'm still gonna keep it and still gonna stay with this community as this community is amazing whats made the experience so good and the phone i mean to say N900 even more interesting to use! I still want to keep and do all the new mods and hacks you guys make and see how long i can rub it into my friends face who dislike my N900 as they iCRAP owners its just great to say and do all the things they cant with their idevices and how brain washed they are! I still wanna see how much more this little gadget can do obviously it wont be possible without the help of all you devs so keep up the amazing work and keep it coming!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
i have sgs2 atm, still worth it, congrats btw, sgs3 is so damn cool stuff

Thanks man but havent received it yet dont know where the hell the delivery guy is i hope it he gets here soon!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
i wish i can get it someday, just be patience, and please keep your N900, i bet you gonna miss it someday,

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 422 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ derpton
Maybe update this thread with your impressions about it (especially compared to the n900)

Well my contract finished so i could upgrade plus N900 is getting a tiny bit annoying on occasions when it starts freezing and absolutely annoy me but all the phones do now and again even the iCrap devices lag time to time lol. If only N900 had dual core if not a quad core processor with 1gb ram i would never have thought about replacing it. Its still good but maybe just maybe not as main phone i need speed and smoothness less lag less freezing up and get less annoyed!

Good idea hepderp i will let the sgs3 get here and i'll give my verdict on the pros and cons and likes and dislikes!

Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Good idea hepderp i will let the sgs3 get here and i'll give my verdict on the pros and cons and likes and dislikes!
Make a comparison video also and post the link here

One of the biggest things im gonna miss is the FM Transmitter specially cos i use it so much and shuts my ifriends up even though they normally try to diss my phone when i'm in their car i can play my music they just go wow wish my icrap had that! Lol

Well i'm not too sure about the video and stuff as i've never done it before but i will certainly give my verdict unless i'm really bored and brave i'll make a video thanks bud.