how much sgs 3 is costing you. i am thinking of getting one too

Well i got really good deal atleast what i think anyway its 900 minutes cross network unlimited texts 500mb internet handset free all for £31 per month for 24 month contract on top 4 months free with cashback basically you have send them your bills and they give you 4 months worth of bill back so in my case if i send my bills on time i should get back about 120 pounds back! So 31 * 20 = 620 Pounds! What do you think is that good?

Last edited by romiiio; 2012-06-14 at 10:35.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Andorid had to get quad-core cpus in order to achieve real multitasking...

yeah, like the one we have since 2009.

Still waiting still not here GOD i hate to wait!

I suppose so but wish the N900 had faster cpu and more ram!

yea its gud but i live in bangadesh. my sister lives in UK. is it possible that she buys the phone for me and sends me the phone to bangladesh. she will pay £31 for me? can i use that phone in bangladesh. in my country we have to buy phone. there is no contract system.

sgs3 is just a piece of art, the first time that I hold It I felt like WOW, trying it was more WOW, guys It's amazing to read or watch a review about It, I was so excited when I wrote It on my blog.

I found an offer online from a British company offering the phone for $ 400 and to be paid first through WS then they will send it as soon as they receive the money.

for me I don't like the idea, I am not a risk-taker, but I'd like to know your opinion guys about it from the time that there's some of UK would help me.

I attached the Company Certification

-------------------------------------
Daily Egypt News
Samsung Egypt

Ok well sorry for the wait everyone finally back updating on this thread about what i think about the new SGS3.

Here is what i think SGS3
+ really fast compared to N900
+ really smooth compared to N900
+ camera is amaxing and quality is brilliant. Comes on instantly, no shutter lag, burst mode takes about 20 shots in one ago!
+ much more games and apps available
+ voice command is pretty cool but its not as quick and smooth as SIRI
+ the phone does lag now and again when lots of open apps and playing heavy games but its slightest glitch compared to lag.
+ to fully charge the phone takes about 5 hours
+ still phone only lasts with heavy use a day!
+ music player is pretty cool with equalizer
+ whatsapp etc available
+ browser isnt as good as N900 i prefer the full pc looking browser compared to mobile page browser! specially many web sites look and are so annoying!
+ has only got one wallpaper even though you have multi screens because of touch wiz 4
+ pretty good, smooth, fast UI.
+ face recognition unlock pretty awesome
+ some of the things i cant remember right now i'll update when i remember

If there is anything you would like to know then fire away and ask me and i'll try and reply back!

ciao

The Following User Says Thank You to romiiio For This Useful Post:
If the day would come, I had to replace my loved N900, it were replaced by a N900, only. I have four N900 in reserve. There is no place for another handy in my life an in my heart. The only problem is, that the Sygic maps getting older and older. I am looking forward to a solution to run the N9's navigation on the N900 in the future.

The Following User Says Thank You to Acurus_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Acurus_ View Post
If the day would come, I had to replace my loved N900, it were replaced by a N900, only. I have four N900 in reserve. There is no place for another handy in my life an in my heart. The only problem is, that the Sygic maps getting older and older. I am looking forward to a solution to run the N9's navigation on the N900 in the future.
[OT]
While I usually don't tolerate pirating,I am really angry with Sygic for the fact that even I payed for their SW, now I am using a hacked version because they don't want my money anymore.

So, the problem with Sygic MM can be cured, search the forum (and torrents) on how to use latest Android maps on n900. Or better ask vi_ he has a bit of knowledge on Sygic, if it happens he to be in a good mood, he could help you a lot.
[/OT]

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post: