Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
My personal favorite is one I was familiar with back in the 80's...

Her name was Linda.

Hi,

I was always fond of the Clie Organizer app on the TH55 by Sony.

David

Posts: 259 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Halifax, NS
Pocket Informant, hands down. I bought Agendus 5 & 6, and DateBk 4 & 5 over the years... They're very good but PI (version 4 was the last I used) stomped all over them. I can't even imagine how much better it is now.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
My personal opinion - and that shared (AFAICT) by anyone who ever used it - EPOC R5, as seen in the Psion Revo, Series 5(mx), Series 7 and netBook
Absolutely 100% spot on Andrew. I was going to say the same until I saw that you already had.

I still used my 5MX for syncing to outlook until last year (when work provided me with a blackberry)

Gaz

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
I find that the suite of PIM software (Calendar, Contacts, Messaging) on my Nokia 9300 (Symbian 80) is very well thought-out, integrated and reliable.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Rebski View Post
This is easy, pi-sync for the Zaurus. Effectively KOrganizer on a pda http://kontact.kde.org/korganizer/

I can't see how anything even comes close.

But then you could say that for most of the software for the Zaurus.
Has this syncing support? How does it compare to the default PIM for Zaurus? If it is indeed very good it is a bummer this didn't take off.

I like the one from Nokia E-Series. While I'm not sure it is the best (due to lack of experience with the many alternatives existing) It is good enough to suit my needs.

Don't know what is the best but sad fact about PIM on NITs is that even simple organizer on Nokia 2630 beat everything hands down.

And Palm things although great beasts don't count due to instability of Garnet VM

I'm with the first poster on this - I still use my trusty Palm PDA for PIM stuff. Nothing on the tablet is even close.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
The PIM on S60 has been pretty solid for me, I used to use a Palm TX and then Winmo 5 on an iPaq but found out that I don't need too much to be happy. I find GPE on the tablets adequate which probably shows how much of a PIM noob I am.

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ NYC, NY
Originally Posted by borghal View Post
DateBK by Pimlico is the best PIM I've seen so far.

How I wish there was a good PIM for the tablet! But as it is I still use my T5 for PIM and the tablet is merely a toy.
Still carrying my T5.

What really expands the use of DateBk is it's integration with the contacts (in addition to it's Ronco-sized listed of features). Templates and updates to the contact's information fields (when was the last appointment...) is something I use quite regularly.

Pimlical looks hopeful -- but waiting on a Linux implementation. With my luck, it'll want java ...