Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Rushmore, mind creating a list of flash games that work well on the n900 in the games forum?
Cmon Onslaught
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Rushmore, mind creating a list of flash games that work well on the n900 in the games forum?
Yes, I will. I would like to see if this hover thingy will let the mouse behave like a mouse pointer. That will open up a bunch more games.

Part of the fun though is going to Flash sites, finding a game you like and trying it out. Here are some pointers:

1. Need the swf game file. Some are link protected, so if the file is less than 100kb and seems too small for the game, it probably is.
2. Miniclip is a site example that locks some of their content- if there is a little lock in the right hand corner of the load screen, do not bother trying.

I have about 90 files- quite a few played poorly while embedded, but play great launching form the file manager. I am a sucker for Tetris and Tank Artillery games , so I found a few good ones.

BTW, anyone know a site with a good artillery / scorched earth game with CPU opponents? My son played one once, but I can not remember the site.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Yep. Works like a charm

Best to use the stylus. After using the N900 for several days, I never want to go back to a device without the function of both stylus and touch. I like it- especially for web function.

The only dark cloud now is the time it takes for the N900 to reacquire a signal. It takes well over one minute even after going into a high coverage area. Must be a bug.

I fixed (I hope) the web connection problems by not allowing automatic connection. If I pick rather than letting it automatically go to wifi- it seems to work better.