Notices

This app is what I have been looking for since a loooong time

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
I'm getting a similar thing, when I try to share its opening another pockeego app and not the article. The 0.1 version didn't do it that way.

And ignore me, now its fixed...
I am getting this issue in addition to the issue I originally stated. If I am lucky that one of the articles I attempt to send to Pockeego gets there (I can successfully send something to Pockeego about 1 in every 5 attempts), I cannot open it. It either opens another Pockeego app, or simply does nothing.
I really hope this gets worked out because I could get a lot of use out of this app!

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I am getting this issue in addition to the issue I originally stated. If I am lucky that one of the articles I attempt to send to Pockeego gets there (I can successfully send something to Pockeego about 1 in every 5 attempts), I cannot open it. It either opens another Pockeego app, or simply does nothing.
I really hope this gets worked out because I could get a lot of use out of this app!

Can you please show me one of the links that has issues so I can try it?

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
Can you please show me one of the links that has issues so I can try it?
I just went through by browser history to test. amazon.com, ebay.com, several articles from mynokiablog.com...

I have had all of those links show up in Pockeego, and I have had all of them NOT show up in Pockeego. I have not been able to open any of the urls that made it to Pockeego.

Just found and just fixed an issue when the url had UTF characters in the title, hope its the same bug you are seeing.

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
I browsed http://www.tinhte.vn/ with stock web and hit share but nothing appearing in the application screen of Pocket. Ebay.com or amazon.com work fine to me. Who know pls show me how.Tks!

Originally Posted by tonyhuynh View Post
I browsed http://www.tinhte.vn/ with stock web and hit share but nothing appearing in the application screen of Pocket. Ebay.com or amazon.com work fine to me. Who know pls show me how.Tks!
Try with the new version please.

Try with the new version please.
------------
I am behide! It works now with vs 0.0.4. Big tks!

Just found and just fixed an issue when the url had UTF characters in the title, hope its the same bug you are seeing.
Seems to be working great! I also love the aesthetic changes.
One more issue: i can't seem to share from Web Feeds app. It is a google reader app in the store. The native reader shares fine, but not this one. Any possible fox for this? Thanks again for the great work!

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Seems to be working great! I also love the aesthetic changes.
One more issue: i can't seem to share from Web Feeds app. It is a google reader app in the store. The native reader shares fine, but not this one. Any possible fox for this? Thanks again for the great work!
I will install Web Feeds and check.

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post: