about 2 weeks ago, my camera stopped working and always gave me the "memory full. unable to save content" error message, I have CSSU installed so I tried to click on the icon in the lower left corner to change the save location and got greyed out selection.

a couple of days ago I got desperate and decided to flash, I did a full flash (emmc and rootfs) installed apps and configured them, and made sure the camera was working (took some pictures and videos), last night I decided to do the same thing that now I remember caused the problem in the first place : I clicked the icon in the lower left corner and set the time for the "show picture" for 2 seconds, and BAM : can't take pictures - no space, and the icon now looks like a mike with a strip across and the line to choose where to save is greyed out

I don't want to reflash again, but I'm not sure what's the problem, any help would be much appreciated...

Details :
pr 1.3
CSSU development version
power kernel v49

p.s : from my previous searches I found something about booting into the normal kernel, then I will be able to change the save location, haven't tried that yet - something about me failing to configure bootmenu to boot with the stock kernel :/

Last edited by ticktock666; 2012-02-25 at 11:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to ticktock666 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
I am not sure what are the reasons for this
but I am working on that. Do you use a memory card?

As a workaround set the camera-storage setting to "internal":
in xterm enter:
gconftool -s /apps/camera/settings/basic-settings/storage-device 0 -t int
and reboot your device.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Hey I just posted about this bug and a quick'n'dirty solution here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=873

It happened to me about a week ago and was without a camera for a few days.

EDIT: @nicolai I tried all solutions posted on TMO even the one you provide but to no avail

The Following User Says Thank You to tecs For This Useful Post:
@ nicolai : I don't use a memory card

I have tried the command and it works, thanks

@tecs : read your post from the other thread and this is exactly what happened to me , the only difference is that nicolai's solution worked and I didn't have to do the memory card trick , and now I can change the time out for the pictures without any problem

Last edited by ticktock666; 2012-02-25 at 11:59.