Active Topics

I need some help. I'm having the boot loop problem with my n900. The problem with mine is I can't even keep it off. As soon as the battery goes in, it automatically turns on and starts the loop. When I press "u" I don't ever get a usb symbol, so I can't reflash. I've tried plugging it into windows 7, vista, and xp. My batteries are fully charged, I have 2 of them and I bought a wall charger to make sure they were charged. Is there any other way for me to get this thing flashed?

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
bro have you tried:
remove battery
press 'u'
start flasher program on pc
connect cable
insert battery?

thats all i can advise bro, i was bricked in a different way a few months ago, and it took me ages to get it into flashing mode

The Following User Says Thank You to leetut For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the help I just tried that method, still no usb symbol on the phone. one thing I notice is with battery out and i plug in the usb I get a quick yellow light. But with the battery in while its looping and I plug in the usb theres nothing.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
When you hold "U' keep holding it till Windows installs drivers

it just continues to loop as i hold "u"

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
I still think you're doing it wrong. Put flasher running, plug usb and keep keyboard slide open and push U from n900, not from pc and keep holding looooong time. If it still doesnt work its totally screwed.

lol I understand push the "u" on the n900 and not the pc. the problem is I can't keep the phone off so that I can initially boot it up by holding "u".

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by leetut View Post
bro have you tried:
remove battery
press 'u'
start flasher program on pc
connect cable
insert battery?

thats all i can advise bro, i was bricked in a different way a few months ago, and it took me ages to get it into flashing mode
-.-' Reading accurately might help...

Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
-.-' Reading accurately might help...
why would you think I didn't read his post accurately. Obviously I had to remove the battery to even be reinserting it

@dr1ft

Has this issue been fixed yet? I have the same problem as you right now, is there any way you can help me?