This thread is for anyone that would like to donate money for a n9 for getting nitdroid working on our n9's. Ok the link is up now

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Last edited by law138; 2011-12-30 at 22:43. Reason: wrong title

The Following User Says Thank You to law138 For This Useful Post:
Even if it was possible, the n9 doesn't have enough buttons to be able to navigate the Android OS.

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
If at all possible..you can get ICS to run on the N9..but the old GPU on the N9(530) can be a problem..

Originally Posted by arora.rohan View Post
If at all possible..you can get ICS to run on the N9..but the old GPU on the N9(530) can be a problem..
Yet the N900 ran it fine with SAME gpu??

The GPU wouldnt be the problem

The buttons would be a slight hiccup, but the proximity sensor can be used, also the screens double tap could be used as the unlock method and the lock button be used for something else

NITDroid already showed us when can be done with talented developers work at something, so I have every faith that e-yes would be able to get it running even better then he did on the n900!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2011-12-18 at 05:14.

There's an app that can be pre-installed in the build.
It gives you permanent On-Screen Navigation buttons... can't quite remember I think it was called Button Saviour, they use it on the Nook/KFire

I have tweeted to e-yes about this and if he didnt think it was possible he would not be setting up a donation account as we speak we have seen what he could do with the n900. Im going to donate 50 euro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
What's the point on android?
It was done as fun for N900 and to bring over some games.
Meego and N9 are fine. NITdroid was a great project for n900. Let n9 be n9...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kingoddball For This Useful Post:
Yes n9 is great as is but it wools be cool with nitdroid aswell. Could bring even more games to n9.:-) If you don't want it then don't donate. I hope there are more people then me that want it though: p

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
I saw too on twitter that e-yes "wants" a N9 to begin development of nitdroid. It won't bee difficult to collect the money and donate the device to him. There are lot of people who d like to see the N9 run ics.

The Following User Says Thank You to anapospastos For This Useful Post:
Im the one that asked him yesterday that's why I'm trying to raise money hopefully we can do it

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post: