Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
This means the price remains the same in EU, as initially announced, if I am correct.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
yes, only slight increase in US and some other parts of the world to 699 $ iirc.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Normandy, France
Originally Posted by Metsämies View Post
Business users (in EU) should buy without VAT with their VAT-id. Now it isn't possible.
I ordered on 31/08, entered my VAT-id, and didn't have to pay VAT (my business card was charged 556€).

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to n-mi For This Useful Post:
Hi Chen,

Just a question, do you know how the LineageOS build for the Pro1 is progressing? Will it incorporate all of the neat alterations you are making to Android, like landscape mode, advanced HW-keyboard support, etc.?

The reason for my asking is because I'd like to get rid of all the Google stuff (meaning Google Services Framework/Google Mobile Services/the entire Play Store framework) if at all possible before installing apps and using the phone. At this moment I'm using a de-Googlefied Nexus5X, running LineageOS with MicroG and just the F-Droid installed for my app needs, combined with Yalp Store in case I do need any Play-store only apps (such as my banking app).

Do you think this use-case is possible with the Pro1 as well?

Thanks for your time and response, and good luck with all the hard work you guys are putting in to make the September release possible!

Last edited by ThomasAH; 2019-09-05 at 12:19.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
Hi Chen,

Just a question, do you know how the LineageOS build for the Pro1 is progressing? Will it incorporate all of the neat alterations you are making to Android, like landscape mode, advanced HW-keyboard support, etc.?

The reason for my asking is because I'd like to get rid of all the Google stuff (meaning Google Services Framework/Google Mobile Services/the entire Play Store framework) if at all possible before installing apps and using the phone. At this moment I'm using a de-Googlefied Nexus5X, running LineageOS with MicroG and just the F-Droid installed for my app needs, combined with Yalp Store in case I do need any Play-store only apps (such as my banking app).

Do you think this use-case is possible with the Pro1 as well?

Thanks for your time and response, and good luck with all the hard work you guys are putting in to make the September release possible!
I asked about this not too long ago but no one answered me

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by hagiz View Post
Do you know how much it will be after customs in Norway? Any way to reclaim British VAT if we have to pay double?
the total will be 881.12 USD (7923.53 NOK) according to the customs people.

this includes 25 USD for shipping + 25% VAT + handling fee ...

Originally Posted by catbus View Post
You lucky bastards

I think trade war between USA and China affects less to other countries, than Brexit in EU.

Of course!!!

[edit]
In my opinion, Finland should attack to Norway armed and after cross the border, surrender immediately.
[/edit]

Last edited by electristan; 2019-09-05 at 18:12.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by electristan View Post

@electristan - don't worry... Norway is safe... We won't attack

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Couple stories were published online stating that pre orders will be filled mid September and launch in October
Really wish Chen would provide a ship date. He keeps saying mid September like it's months away but it's only next week

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Couple stories were published online stating that pre orders will be filled mid September and launch in October
Really wish Chen would provide a ship date. He keeps saying mid September like it's months away but it's only next week

The Following User Says Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by hagiz View Post
Do you know how much it will be after customs in Norway? Any way to reclaim British VAT if we have to pay double?
well, you should be able to pay without VAT and then pay your local VAT.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit