Hi Guys.

I mean to try all this CSSU stuff in good time but for now I have a little problem.
I don't remember installing this myself, but somehow CSSU Transitions tuner has appeared in my Settings menu. I haven't used it at all because I normally use Transition Control.

I remember doing an apt-get update once when my 900 wouldn't connect to the Maemo servers via App Manager. Not sure if that could have pulled it in.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ mother earth
I changed the theme and still can't get it to run.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by yamakasi View Post
I changed the theme and still can't get it to run.
could you (and anyone else having problems) post the result of the following:
Code:
/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
could you (and anyone else having problems) post the result of the following:
Code:
/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration
ok mate
thats the result:

/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_configuration: not found
~ $ /opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderLeft.png"
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Background image options specified without filename
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderRight.png"
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Background image options specified without filename
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderTop.png"
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderBottom.png"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration", line 4, in <module>
from CSSUfeatures import *
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 369, in <module>
class CSSUfeaturesMain():
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 394, in CSSUfeaturesMain
myapp = CSSUfeaturesMainWindow()
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 237, in __init__
self.doSetCurrent()
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 268, in doSetCurrent
self.ui.comboBoxZoomPress.setCurrentIndex(int(data Vars['zoom_on_press']))
KeyError: 'zoom_on_press'
~ $

also mate i donno what happened to the call notify application (stopped giving alerts ) after installing the cssu
and now the charging ...battery gives charging but when unpluged no charging stays as it it was
i have to turn off the phone and remove the battery then charge again hile phone if of to get battery charged
i donno of any got those probs too + notification light not flashing
regards

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by eagle-eyes View Post
ok mate
thats the result:

/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_configuration: not found
~ $ /opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderLeft.png"
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderRight.png"
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderTop.png"
/etc/hildon/theme/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:1: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "../images/LockSliderBottom.png"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration", line 4, in <module>
from CSSUfeatures import *
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 369, in <module>
class CSSUfeaturesMain():
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 394, in CSSUfeaturesMain
myapp = CSSUfeaturesMainWindow()
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 237, in __init__
self.doSetCurrent()
File "/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSUfeatures.py", line 268, in doSetCurrent
self.ui.comboBoxZoomPress.setCurrentIndex(int(data Vars['zoom_on_press']))
KeyError: 'zoom_on_press'
~ $
Sorry cannot really fix your problem. It seems that you are using a theme that it's not compatible with the CSSU. it provides its own transitions.ini which misses the new features.

I would propose to contact the maintainer of the theme after checking if he has not posted already an update.

In the application, will add some code to catch this and give a warning message.

I just installed CSSU Features Config (CSSUFC) this morning but it seems to be adversely affecting the Theme Customizer and the management of themes. I tried uninstalling CSSUFC but unexpectedly it had linked dependencies with the Theme Customizer, CSSU Transitions tuner, Aw0ken Icon Pack, and the Black Plastic theme packs. I removed all the dependent programs and theme packs, then CSSUFC.

I reinstalled the theme customizer, icons and themes assuming that I would then be able to reconfigure the look of my desktops, but it is still not working. If I set theme customizer to reboot after making changes it does not start the reboot after the 'fasten seatbelts' message. If I set it so that I need to reboot manually, the changes do not take effect. Also, the Aw0ken icon pack update interface is not able to load the icon pack.

I noticed also that since installing CSSUFC, the settings in CSSU Transitions Tuner are greyed out and cannot be altered.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
I just installed CSSU Features Config (CSSUFC) this morning but it seems to be adversely affecting the Theme Customizer and the management of themes. I tried uninstalling CSSUFC but unexpectedly it had linked dependencies with the Theme Customizer, CSSU Transitions tuner, Aw0ken Icon Pack, and the Black Plastic theme packs. I removed all the dependent programs and theme packs, then CSSUFC.

I reinstalled the theme customizer, icons and themes assuming that I would then be able to reconfigure the look of my desktops, but it is still not working. If I set theme customizer to reboot after making changes it does not start the reboot after the 'fasten seatbelts' message. If I set it so that I need to reboot manually, the changes do not take effect. Also, the Aw0ken icon pack update interface is not able to load the icon pack.

I noticed also that since installing CSSUFC, the settings in CSSU Transitions Tuner are greyed out and cannot be altered.

Has anyone else had this problem?
/me thinks you're in wrong topic...

edit: I should read messages better...

Could it be the sudoers file brought with CSSUFC that's causing problems? I see two extra characters on this file:
/etc/sudoers.d/CSSUFeatures.sudoers

If you go and edit that file and remove the whitespace and star character " *" from the end of the first line and then run these in x-term and see if it fixes your problem:
sudo gainroot
update-sudoers

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Last edited by d-iivil; 2011-03-06 at 07:31.

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post

Could it be the sudoers file brought with CSSUFC that's causing problems? I see two extra characters on this file:
/etc/sudoers.d/CSSUFeatures.sudoers

If you go and edit that file and remove the whitespace and star character " *" from the end of the first line and then run these in x-term and see if it fixes your problem:
sudo gainroot
update-sudoers
The space-star characters are there to allow the command to accept as root arguments (options). If you remove them it the editor will not work.
I'm sure this one has nothing to do with his problem.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
The space-star characters are there to allow the command to accept as root arguments (options). If you remove them it the editor will not work.
I'm sure this one has nothing to do with his problem.
Hmm.. arguments should work just fine without the star, or at least with every other script it's not needed. Thanks for responding.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE