Posts: 7 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Saint Petersburg
Originally Posted by turbovomit View Post
He can share it here, because nokia store sucks.
Ok, i'm not patient and i lost two euros, all twitter client are updated but rocket.

As i said, i will never buy an app again, because i will not spend my money on nothing.
You can say what you want all of you, i buy something that doesn't work since months.
He can share it here, because we wait for a long time, and if it's "only" two euros, who cares ?
I can make donation, but i don't like to be stolen. If you buy something, you generaly excpect to buy something.you can use...
I will not spit on free apps, even if it's bug as hell, but IT S NOT A FREE APP.
So, ok, i'm mean, i'mhitler, an all of you are angels who can spend money on useless things. I'm happy to know you have too much money.
Whatever...
I do not understand your aggression. No you did not cheat. How will the application QA, you will get a working application.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
He can share it here, because nokia store sucks.
Ok, i'm not patient and i lost two euros, all twitter client are updated but rocket.

As i said, i will never buy an app again, because i will not spend my money on nothing.
You can say what you want all of you, i buy something that doesn't work since months.
He can share it here, because we wait for a long time, and if it's "only" two euros, who cares ?
I can make donation, but i don't like to be stolen. If you buy something, you generaly excpect to buy something.you can use...
I will not spit on free apps, even if it's bug as hell, but IT S NOT A FREE APP.
So, ok, i'm mean, i'mhitler, an all of you are angels who can spend money on useless things. I'm happy to know you have too much money.
Whatever...
seriously?.. all this just for an app that is ONLY 2euros?!
Give me your email and i'll send you the damn 2euros

have patience my friend, as for it can lead to a better self.

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Originally Posted by ukhamitov View Post
I do not understand your aggression. No you did not cheat. How will the application QA, you will get a working application.
It's not a agression, but i really don't like people saying "only 2 €", i'm not that kind of guy.

I still thinking free apps with donation is more "maemo"

As i said, whatever... I will wait as others.

Regards.

Rocket passed QA and available in Nokia Store

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ukhamitov For This Useful Post:
Glad to see the update.

Unfortunately, the lists feature doesn't seem to work - none of my lists show up nor can I create any in the app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nathan2013 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Nathan2013 View Post
Glad to see the update.

Unfortunately, the lists feature doesn't seem to work - none of my lists show up nor can I create any in the app.
API 1.1 has many differences, so some features are no longer working. I will fix it in the next versions.

Auto-mention doesn't work and "trend" is just a search.

The Following User Says Thank You to turbovomit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Auto-mention doesn't work and "trend" is just a search.
here is an answer

Originally Posted by ukhamitov View Post
API 1.1 has many differences, so some features are no longer working. I will fix it in the next versions.

Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
here is an answer
it was not a question but a bug report.

You see, it's something we can do when an app have bugs, generaly to resolve them...

Tags
rocket, twitter