looks like this is a dead project

Well not exactly, I've asked ammyt to make the gui so that users could adjust the values themselves. But in the mean time I figure I should re-upload the script, so it's back on the first page.

This time it should not have that annoying scratching noise with the heavy bass, so yea, that's it.

It's also good to note that the volume difference is only noticably heard when using the volume controls buttons on the n900.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SavageD For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
Well not exactly, I've asked ammyt to make the gui so that users could adjust the values themselves. But in the mean time I figure I should re-upload the script, so it's back on the first page.

This time it should not have that annoying scratching noise with the heavy bass, so yea, that's it.

It's also good to note that the volume difference is only noticably heard when using the volume controls buttons on the n900.
finally!
waited long for this

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
What does this script exactly do? (what does it exactly change?)

I dont want a remake from karams patches

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by SavageD View Post

Is it possible to only change the volume of the earphone (phone calls) by only copying the hp.parameters file to /var/lib/pulse-nokia? Or is it needed any other file also? Is the audio call quality improved in this way?

Best regards and keep the good job!!

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgrade, Serbia
After enabling AudioBoost, i can`t hear any sond in speaker, removing AudioBoost bring back all. How to increase sound level without AudioBoost?

Tags
louder volume