Notices

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
little offtopic but here we go

softpoweroff key work well when i double-click the power button fastly...

Mode offline and screen shot off...its fast!

but no clue for now for how to come back in normal mode instead come back in offline mode when i powered on again the tablet...

and of course...is could be better if we can set a double fast click again instead a long power push for ''wake up'' the tiger 'blet...

cheers
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
If I remember how soft poweroff works correctly... It's a long power button press to come back from "offline mode", but the touchscreen and keys will still be locked when you do this.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
i can confirm it'a long power button...

the tablet screen and key delocked...

but definetely come back in ''offline'' mode like that...

any clue to come back in ''normal''mode whit some tweaking ho others ways?
French Noob

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Am I the only one who has a non-starting version 0.0.8-1?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
It's in DOS format. Ran fromdos over it and it works.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Sorry about the delay... I just put 0.0.8-2 in the extras autobuilder queue. This version should fix problems with not being able to launch mcedit. Again, for the impatient ones, I've attached an already-built deb to this post.

I also experimented with adding an "update description", but it didn't show up for me... Let me know if it shows up for you.
Attached Files
File Type: deb mcedit_0.0.8-2_all.deb (9.5 KB, 73 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by TrueJournals View Post
I also experimented with adding an "update description", but it didn't show up for me... Let me know if it shows up for you.
It only shows in the "Check for updates" view, in place of where the description would be, when updating from a repository.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
It only shows in the "Check for updates" view, in place of where the description would be, when updating from a repository.
i second that!

+

I dont know why lol but when i shut softpower ON again, my tablet come back to ''Normal Mode'' instead to be ''offline mode'' like on others past version.

Nice work True!

Led setting for n810 left and you make a really famous appli bro

Congrats again and thanks very much for make this app cause i put you on way...

Really appreciated man!

I follow devellopement...
French Noob

Last edited by LABAUDIO; 2009-04-03 at 23:53.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by TrueJournals View Post
Sorry about the delay... I just put 0.0.8-2 in the extras autobuilder queue. This version should fix problems with not being able to launch mcedit. Again, for the impatient ones, I've attached an already-built deb to this post.

This version starts but -- again! -- refuses to write the changes to mce.ini. It should be self-explanatory that I haven't seen any evidence of an "update description", whatever it may be.

I'm beginning to wonder how much time I'm supposed to spend on software that doesn't actually do anything...

EDIT: Does anyone know whether mcedit plays nice -- or not -- with Advanced Backlight, which I do have installed (and, incidentally, am not prepared to uninstall, as it is a very useful program)?

Last edited by Karel Jansens; 2009-04-04 at 16:36.

i have advanced back ligth and all work so good
French Noob

Tags
advanced, mce, settings