I vote for after the holidays too .....
and just a suggestion - isnt Friday eve after work feasable ?

I drive back to my family in NJ every weekend hence the suggestion ...

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reston, VA
this sounds interesting. keep me posted!

Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
I vote for after the holidays too .....
and just a suggestion - isnt Friday eve after work feasable ?

I drive back to my family in NJ every weekend hence the suggestion ...
I guess so. I just get off work at 5:30 so it'd be around 6-6:30 by the time I get to Fados if we go there.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by ARJWright View Post
...I go back and forth to fam in Philly (driving) a few times a quarter (life determining availability of course). ....
Small world...same here. Are you on T-Mobile with your 900? If so, were you able to get on the 7Mb/21Mb network in Philly? Again if so, whereabouts in Philly?

I was gonna go last weekend but had to RMA mine after 2 days of playing...I mean owning.

Everybody be safe out there in this blizzard.

Posts: 610 | Thanked: 391 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ DC, USA
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
How about next Saturday? The 19th? Anyone got an idea for location? I was thinking Fado's in Chinatown since it's Metro accessible.
Great plan!

Deuteronomy 13:6-10; 2 Kings 2:23-24; Judges 19:22-29

Haha, well I didn't know it was going snow. =P

But it was fun last night, a bunch of my fellow graduate classmates went to Fado's to celebrate the end of our first semester of graduate school. Then my best friend in the program and I went to the nearby Hooters to eat and we had fun driving home in the snow.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by Tehuti View Post
Everybody be safe out there in this blizzard.
Rule #1: Stay home. There isn't much you need out there.

Rule #2: Unless you are a snowplow driver, emergency services person, ain't no job worth dying for.

--vr

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Bump

It's after the holidays and I'm sure things are returning back to normal. I think this would be a cool idea because alot of us are in close proximity, and have had our devices for a little. Maybe in two or three weekends out, late sat afternoon/early evening?

Possibly at Camelot, I'm dying to try out macro mode on my camera in a dynamic situation :-)

Yeah, how did everyone deal with that big snow? Sadly my dad's snow blower quit working on us halfway through shoveling the driveway so we had to do the rest manually (ugh arms were sore for the next two days).

Where's Camelot? Anyway I would still be up for this. I am free three Saturdays from now.