Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by smog View Post
I also had the loop issue with the latest diablo
How did you install KDE?
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

I'd love to use this. Ugraded to Diablo last night and I don't want to get caught in a loop. lol

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Montreal, Canada
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
How did you install KDE?
I have your latest release on sd; fleshly installed yesterday. It's ok on it's own but cant boot directly to it.

By the way, a big thank you for KDEv4 and all your work.

and totally unrelated : do you think you will re-release a version of ICEWM fitting within flash and working with microB and other OEM applications ?

Last edited by smog; 2008-10-23 at 23:26.

Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
I'd love to use this. Ugraded to Diablo last night and I don't want to get caught in a loop. lol
the provided instruction saved the day

Originally Posted by smog View Post
I have your latest release on sd; fleshly installed yesterday. It's ok on it's own but cant boot directly to it.

By the way, a big thank you for KDEv4 and all your work.

and totally unrelated : do you think you will re-release a version of ICEWM fitting within flash and working with microB and other OEM applications ?
I had planned to get it updated, but nobody seemed interested. I will take a look and see about a new package.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

I have reloaded everything and I don't actually use the boot to KDE often. I do appear to be having a problem too. It failed to boot to KDE, and rebooted. I then let it boot to KDE again and it came up fine.

So I tried again, It failed to boot 2 times and then booted the third time. I will have to troubleshoot whats happening.

Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I had planned to get it updated, but nobody seemed interested. I will take a look and see about a new package.
if it's easy; I would be the first one to welcome the new version.

I don't like hildon but the soft is OK so having ICEWM as the window manager would be very nice and lightweight.

Tags
deprecated, hildon, kde, kde35