Posts: 50 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oviedo, Florida
All the iPhone trolls.

Originally Posted by Catacylsm View Post
For some its worse then others, but i suffer from no pulseaudio problems, and the whole stuttering problem people have is just so hard to track down.
Pulseaudio itself is fine, just the network capabilities could be done better (imagine being able to stream or receive a stream from any other pulseaudio using computer!)

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I'm thinking of selling mine for the iphone. Fed up with it after just two weeks maily cause of lack of apps.

Originally Posted by Techtertainment View Post
THE MUSIC PLAYER EXPERIENCE IS NOT THE BEST AT ALL.

I HAVE OVER 3K of music, ITS SLOW, DOES NOT SHOW MY ALBUM ART AND ITS SEEMS A LIKE A LOT OF WORK JUST TO FIND AN ALUM TO PLAY.

MAYBE I HAVE BEEN SPOILT BY THE iPHONE/iTouch MUSIC PLAYER.

COME ON NOKIA AND THE MAEMO TEAM.
PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE IMPROVE THE MUSIC PLAYER
Album art displays...you may need to re-tag your files. I just started worrying about album art, and seriously listening to mp3s last month, and I found it really easy to assign art to mp3s I recorded from internet radio streams.

As far as "finding music", does just typing the name not narrow your list, much like searching contacts?

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Battery Life.... so bad... can barely make it from 7am to 7pm without the battery hitting zero.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
that it keeps me from getting enough sex. not that it make me less attractive, but i just love playing around with it so much (especially now that i am learning to write applications or it) that i am pretty much constantly preoccupied...

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
How in any way is complaining about the screen remotely constructive.
That wasn't a complaint, or even an attempt at constructive criticism, just a statement of fact: it's the thing I hate most about the N900 (as per the thread title: the device itself, not Fremantle and not the community's reaction to it).

A lesser man might suggest that purchasing said device knowing the above and then complaining about the screen is beyond stupid.
That lesser man would be incorrectly assuming I purchased one. The N900 is the first Maemo device that I haven't bought. But even if I had, so what? There are no perfect products and there would still be some thing that I would hate the most about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
What i "hate" with my N900:
* no calendar/contact sync with Ovi
* no support by Ovi suite (and no Ovi suite for Mac/Linux)
* no grouping of contacts

Originally Posted by lma View Post
The screen size. The N900 is fast and shiny and everything, but I still mostly pull out the N810 for real work.
I hate the fact, that N900 is a huge step backward from N810 from the design point of view... it has smaller, less bright, less responsive screen, worse hardware buttons / ports / stylus location, much worse stand, much worse and smaller keyboard, and is thicker. All other flaws can be fixed by software releases / updates, but i beg you nokia - check what you have achieved already and don't reinvent the wheel, because sh*t happens, like with N900. Oh, and the most common thing - battery life is unacceptable.

I would never buy any android or apple os phone over maemo, so I hate that Nokia pushed me to stay with N810 + another phone as a bluetooth modem and to wait with hope for N910.

Last edited by StormBlast; 2010-02-03 at 09:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to StormBlast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
i hate that sometimes it's freeze and can't do jack shhhhhit. restart broke yhe virtual keyboard and the camera suck hard at night. no portrait mode and not enough softwares for it. the stupid map can't even do offline search. useless!

Tags
hate is for the, powerless