Notices

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
I've never been able to login to Squarespace on Barrioquare on my N900 because whenever I try I get 'squarespace.com gateway error'. any ideas?

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
Im getting the same error :S, someone knowa why this happens??

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
This error happens when the app has a problem contacting the foursquare API or if it has a problem parsing the XML result.

Possible causes include foursquare.com servers being overloaded or if you are at a public wifi spot with a landing page.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
I just reset the app and logged in foursquare using the app - no problem.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Riga, Latvia
i have the same error

I'm seeing this too, using my Orange (UK) Internet APN. I've just signed up today and clicked on the email approval link. Does it take time to get 'approved' or anything?

Ive uninstalled barriosquare now as no matter what I do it wont sync with facebook

I know this is nothing to do with barriosquare as the app itself works fine, its a problem with foursquare with seemingly no resolution

OK, some progress. I tried Barriosquare via my wifi connection, and it worked fine. Trying on Orange UK, and it failed. Seems like Orange are blocking something. :-|

If you're on Orange UK, you probably want to make sure that the adult content filtering is turned off, as a first step, although that hasn't solved all the problems I'm seeing. Some more over here: http://getsatisfaction.com/foursquar...cks_foursquare .

Hello,

Barriosquare is my fav app, it was working well until I installed SW v. 10.2010.16-8..

Now it does not even connect and keeps showing the "foursquare.com Gateway Error" message...
any idea what this could be?

thanks