Notices

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by thefour View Post
I appreciate your suggestion but sorry i am not willing to share my mobile number.thanks anyways.Guess i'll just go back with my n97 mini then
Install NITDroid and download WhatsApp then.. You either get the code with BlueStacks or you can't.. Otherwise just wait for the new version, my Wazapp login is working more than perfect.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Install NITDroid and download WhatsApp then.. You either get the code with BlueStacks or you can't.. Otherwise just wait for the new version, my Wazapp login is working more than perfect.
I don't want to install NITDroid on my N9.If i want android,i would've go for android smartphone when i bought my N9.Which i bought it on yesterday.I have the old verification code when i first registered whatsapp on my n97 mini.I used that code too and it's not working.Will the new version fix the registration problem?If yes i will use my n97 mini for now and wait for the new version.

Last edited by thefour; 2012-10-14 at 07:33.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
I don't want to install NITDroid on my N9.If i want android,i would've go for android smartphone when i bought my N9.Which i bought it on yesterday.I have the old verification code when i first registered whatsapp on my n97 mini.I used that code too and it's not working.
Try one thing...

On your N97 MIni... first deactivate you current whatsapp accouont the uninstall the whatsapp.. then restart your phone and install whatsapp without simcard I mean only on wifi mode.. than insert the sim card other than what you will be using in N9... than try registering with mobile number that you are currently having in your N9 while keeping the sim in N9... you will definately get a message on N9 of verification code.. use that code manually on wazapp and I m sure you will be able to register...

let me know the result.. cheers..

sorry for bad enlgish.. try it step by step...

Originally Posted by kumary View Post
Try one thing...

On your N97 MIni... first deactivate you current whatsapp accouont the uninstall the whatsapp.. then restart your phone and install whatsapp without simcard I mean only on wifi mode.. than insert the sim card other than what you will be using in N9... than try registering with mobile number that you are currently having in your N9 while keeping the sim in N9... you will definately get a message on N9 of verification code.. use that code manually on wazapp and I m sure you will be able to register...

let me know the result.. cheers..

sorry for bad enlgish.. try it step by step...
I tried that too.That was the first thing came to my mind after i installed wazapp on my N9 and it doesn't work as well.

I tried that too.That was the first thing came to my mind after i installed wazapp on my N9 and it doesn't work as well.
What was the error message?

What was the error message?
It says fail unknown reason.

It says fail unknown reason.
ask any of ur friend to do it... I got mine twice or thrice from my friends... Or try again and coz i was able to register my landline number as well... Must be some prb.... One question ... Have you used your sim (the one u r using now in N9) in your n97 mini earlier if yes than try a phone in which u never used that sim card... Just a guess coz it happen with me as i was not able to get code from my E72 bt my frnds were able to help me out... Cheers... Let me know the outcome

The Following User Says Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
ask any of ur friend to do it... I got mine twice or thrice from my friends... Or try again and coz i was able to register my landline number as well... Must be some prb.... One question ... Have you used your sim (the one u r using now in N9) in your n97 mini earlier if yes than try a phone in which u never used that sim card... Just a guess coz it happen with me as i was not able to get code from my E72 bt my frnds were able to help me out... Cheers... Let me know the outcome
I got it worked now!FINALLY!!I un-installed everything and didn't do anything for an hour or so.Then i try to register again,got the code from voice call!Wooohoo.Thanks for your time ^^ Glad i didn't get android smartphones cause i love the swipe feature of N9,looks cool!Once again thank you for everything

Oh and one more thing,if the new version is out,i can just download and update right?Don't need to un-install the previous version?Sorry i am new to N9 stuffs

Last edited by thefour; 2012-10-14 at 09:24.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Oh and one more thing,if the new version is out,i can just download and update right?Don't need to un-install the previous version?Sorry i am new to N9 stuffs

Yup you can install over the old version...

When my brother use the same Wlan, wazapp adds some of his whatsapp-contacts in my list!!
That's quite annoying cause my list is full of strange contacts (and it shows how bad whatsapps' security is -.-)

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp