Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
The sectarianism in the Arab world will kill me. We have to change, we have to stop this. People are getting out of their minds now...
If only logic exists..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
i hate when I see fightings about religius things! It seems so idiot to me! There was so many wars in the past about such things and why? just for nothing...

Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
i hate when I see fightings about religius things! It seems so idiot to me! There was so many wars in the past about such things and why? just for nothing...
Exactly, these fights today result with serious problems. In our country whenever a person with a sect steps into an area having people with a different sect, they beat him up. There is too much division in our country, each area belongs to a political or a religious belief. This problem will never unite as back as we were, the whole Arab world has a major problem regarding this. I personally do not care what so ever about this issue, everybody is free to believe in what he wants, I won't be the loser if he doesn't fix him self or no, he would be. Everybody should start thinking of themselves and what they're doing, not what others are doing, maybe they could come up with a solution. But too bad, our politicians are like shepherds, and we're the sheep. We follow every word they say but we never think about logic. Crazy right?

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Anyway guys let's close this topic, the rule says that in Off-topic threads we can't even talk about religions/politics. So please, let's forget about that..

well it's a pity that we should not talk about these things... because it's our lifes and it happens everywhere and it affects anyone, and we should wake up someday, everywhere

well it's a pity that we should not talk about these things... because it's our lifes and it happens everywhere and it affects anyone, and we should wake up someday, everywhere
Yes, we have to figure out some way to attract the whole world's attention and put a stop to this. We have to unite, we're all humans and brothers :/

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Yes, we have to figure out some way to attract the whole world's attention and put a stop to this. We have to unite, we're all humans and brothers :/
This is what I am talking about
It's not how you are and what you beleive in, but what you actually do in your life

This is what I am talking about
It's not how you are and what you beleive in, but what you actually do in your life
exactement

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
omg i thought my country is still shi* but there are better and more prosperous places..... thread should be closed MODS

Yes please, close/delete the thread..