Notices

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
no joy for:
sky+ REV 8
or
sony RM-ED009

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
I have irreco working fine with my LG tv.
But I can't make this widget work.
Is there a possibility to use the same config I have in irreco with this widget (maybe opening some config file and copy/paste irreco data)?

Hi,

I have the widget but it doesn't really work with creative sound blaster live 24 usb. There are on the list 4 remotes but only on one of them the mute button works. To say the truth i don't use the creative remote that much, since i use the speakers remote the whole time.
Is there a remote for the speakers from Teufel (Name of the producing company). My Speakers name is: Magnum E-Concept.

Here is the amazon link:
Teufel Concept E Magnum 5.1 Power Edition
http://www.amazon.de/Teufel-Concept-.../dp/B000XG14BU

It would be really great if you could add support for Teufel - Concept E Magnum 5.1 or help me out how i could make them work with Irreco.

Ps: I run an overclocked kernel on 800mhz (although 900mhz was stable and without problems)

Last edited by Shark; 2010-06-14 at 23:12. Reason: spelling

Can anyone who is using this successfully, test if QTIrreco is working for them?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

For me QTirreco works fine (on sometv's) the irreco widget doesn't work with the same devices. But i really dont have any ideas why.

New version of Irreco widget has now been released.

We removed lots of useless remotes from our database and added a new rating feature. Hopefully this will make it easier to find working remotes.

The Following User Says Thank You to bomep For This Useful Post:
When I try to install I get an error 'Could not install'.. however it does seem to install.

When I restart the widget will then appear and seems to work fine, but if I try to update I get 'Could not update' as well.

Any ideas? I had pelota installed which seemed to cause the problem but I have since removed that.

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
Hi, I'm a really big fan of both the widget and the main application but I have one request:

could there be a way, even if it's an option, to add a "Source" button to the widget, so we can change the input on the tv from satellite to dvd or ps3.

That would be great!

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

Originally Posted by kevinm2k View Post
When I try to install I get an error 'Could not install'.. however it does seem to install.

When I restart the widget will then appear and seems to work fine, but if I try to update I get 'Could not update' as well.

Any ideas? I had pelota installed which seemed to cause the problem but I have since removed that.
I tried both updating and reinstalling and they seem to be working. Do you have free space on your rootfs?

Yeah I have plenty, it only started playing up after installing the pelota widget, since i removed that, i thought eveything would go back to normal but it hasn't unfortunately.