http://www.starryhope.com/nokia-n900...-ways-its-not/

enjoy =) I DO AGREE IPHONE HAS MORE GAMES THAN N900 that's all i have to say but the clear winner is N900

The Following User Says Thank You to franny87 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Last two really don't count. Geek cred and it's not an iPhone... both are implicit. Could have said two other real features instead...

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Last two really don't count. Geek cred and it's not an iPhone... both are implicit. Could have said two other real features instead...
i agree with you lol

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ silicon valley
Why doesn't anyone ever mention being able to change out the battery as a feature?

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by sarahn View Post
Why doesn't anyone ever mention being able to change out the battery as a feature?
Seriously, they should! The battery life sucks on the N900 so I need to carry a spare battery. haha

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
i'm bout to go to bed and haven't looked at the link, but does iphone have more games than all the flash games available ? And throw in all the emulators and games possible through them...

Originally Posted by Thor View Post
i'm bout to go to bed and haven't looked at the link, but does iphone have more games than all the flash games available ? And throw in all the emulators and games possible through them...
Well iPhone DOES run emulators if you didn't know. Flash games i agree with you though.

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ silicon valley
Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
Seriously, they should! The battery life sucks on the N900 so I need to carry a spare battery. haha
I think any smartphone with 3g tends to have less than stellar battery life. At least you have the option.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by sarahn View Post
I think any smartphone with 3g tends to have less than stellar battery life. At least you have the option.
I only have 2G on, so I shudder to think how much worse the battery life will be with 3G on