I have a n900 however im really confused, how do i install apps and can i install apps that are 2008? btw has anyone else got bigger biceps from using this phone?

Really? Which part of "App Manager" in the applications menu eludes you?

Your biceps got bigger from repeatedly lifting a piece of hardware that weighs about 181 grams? What are your arms made of, straw? Toothpicks?

Seriously, why don't you RTFM and look around the forums for a bit? There's a pretty good chance all of your questions have been asked before... aside from your now ginormous twig sized biceps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That One Guy For This Useful Post:
ohhh grumpy..i did..i even went to ovi..doesnt let me..also i dont have flash player..also it was a joke, lighten up..

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Denmark
Now listen carefully to me, I will only say this once: No application/program to Maemo5/N900 can be from 2008. As simply as that!

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by mrr View Post
ohhh grumpy..i did..i even went to ovi..doesnt let me..also i dont have flash player..also it was a joke, lighten up..
joke? it's not funny. just look thru forum and stop it. is it week of stupid threads or what? i'm not that easily getting angry. and it's not that thread specific but all those threads with title "help" and no other info. or all these "i'm tierd of nokia so it's your last chance". people, just think at least 7 times before posting and than do NOT post at all. thank you.

Originally Posted by ryan.campini View Post
dont be offended for every person on here that genuinely here to help and share there is another 5 or so people of the type of character you just encountered!
What this subservient guy said. It could be because some people are tired of answering the same question over and over, or are tired of people asking stupid (yes, there are stupid, no matter what your 2nd grate teacher may have told you), questions.

I don't have a problem helping out someone who GENUINELY needs N900 answers, so long as I can help them.

But I will not waste my time spoonfeeding people like you (the op), especially with answers that a 3 year old can find.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford , England
jeeez you uptight forum maniacs need to learn to lean back and take a chill pill.

Originally Posted by mrr View Post
I have a n900 however im really confused, how do i install apps and can i install apps that are 2008? btw has anyone else got bigger biceps from using this phone?
no and no

rgds

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Does flaming a newbie* serve any beneficial purpose to the community or is it just a selfish action of venting out pent up emotion?

*: Someone new to the forum. Does not refer to skill/expertise/experience level.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
My boss at Quarterdeck used to say that after you had been there awhile, it started to feel like the same user was calling up every day with the same questions, so you wanted to shout, "haven't you learned that yet??" But that it was important to remember that these were different users, each entitled to some respectful attention.

And I have never understood why irritated posters even bother to answer the OP -- if they are irritated, why don't they go on to some other thread?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post: