Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Ruudjepluus View Post
@Anthony kan je niet DM'en en heb je email adres niet. laatste .deb is alweer offline gehaald vanwege het max. aantal van 200 testers. DM ff je email als dat lukt, dan stuur ik hem door.

Ik gebruikte zelf Cepi's versies, werkte aardig goed over het algemeen, maar heb ondertussen weet ik hoeveel versies gebruikte steeds de meest recente.

Cheers!

(sorry for using Dutch, message is not interesting for this community anyway :P)
@ Ruud : hey Ruud thanks voor je snelle reactie !! je kan mij mailen op anthonynetherlands@gmail.com
Echt super dat je het even wilt mailen !! is deze versie nu helemaal ok ?? ik kon in Cepi zijn laatste jammer genoeg de foto's niet ontvangen die andere mensen naar mij stuurde maar met zijn vorige versie wel.....die gebruik ik nu ook weer......nogmaals thanks gozer

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
i dont know why people are whinning about stuff that isnt matching with harmattan's default behaviour.
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL CLIENT, all kinds of additions are modifications (for the better) are welcome, if it surpasses the excellency and beauty of harmattan, i dont see any reason to exclude it just for the cause that it isnt harmattan-ish to some people.
Cepi's UI idea was awesome, and i support it. same with notifications, the 'tick' sound implemented in cepi's last build was awesome but some people here kept whinning that it was too loud for them and something isnt following harmattan default behavious.
be happy with what you are getting.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
If someone has a long status that doesn't fit within the dimensions of the contact list view, there's no way of reading the whole thing as of now, right??

Is there a possibility to copy the content from an old .db into a new one, since my original db kills the programm, and any new one doesn't? I'd like to keep my chatlogs..

Originally Posted by Alee View Post
i dont know why people are whinning about stuff that isnt matching with harmattan's default behaviour.
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL CLIENT, all kinds of additions are modifications (for the better) are welcome, if it surpasses the excellency and beauty of harmattan, i dont see any reason to exclude it just for the cause that it isnt harmattan-ish to some people.
Cepi's UI idea was awesome, and i support it. same with notifications, the 'tick' sound implemented in cepi's last build was awesome but some people here kept whinning that it was too loud for them and something isnt following harmattan default behavious.
@Alee..we cant satisfy everyone needs.

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Btw..5000 posts..

Folks must reaaaally love Wazapp

The Following User Says Thank You to ujwalsoni For This Useful Post:
Did some features go again between the last version and 0.27? I was able to receive and send pictures and stuff, as well as change different settings..

Originally Posted by ujwalsoni View Post
Btw..5000 posts..

Folks must reaaaally love Wazapp
half of it are spammed..haha..just joking

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
it's called user feedback. There's a reason why it's desirable to follow default behaviour, to provide consistent user experience across the OS, just look at Android app guideline prior ICS and post ICS, it's striving for consistency, so I use that as my basis for UI principle.

User feedback does not equal to whining, understand the difference.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kai_en For This Useful Post:
im using 0.8.9, have a red dot problem rebooting phone does not solve the problem..

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp