The Following User Says Thank You to dna77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Dear Fellows

I have a question regarding the matter of flashing the kernel for this app so Do I really have to flash it for installing back up menu and what will happen if I install it with no flashing the kerenl for example

and is it now stable for installing only i need is to back up my apps and everything in the device

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ The kingdom of Saudi Arabia
hi salah25 ..

What are you doing here!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by salahkhani View Post
Dear Fellows

I have a question regarding the matter of flashing the kernel for this app so Do I really have to flash it for installing back up menu and what will happen if I install it with no flashing the kerenl for example

and is it now stable for installing only i need is to back up my apps and everything in the device
Hmm well actually you do not need to flash a different kernel, if you already have an Open Mode kernel installed
Just installing the BackupMenu files is enough.

Usually people want to run Nitdroid etc. on the side and that is the reason they want to install Android-compatible kernel.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Originally Posted by Abdulaziz88 View Post
hi salah25 ..

What are you doing here!
hey dude am always here

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 300 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ ^^ IRAN ^^ - Tehran :D
backup menu is a script and it run in preinit of harmattan system, and use openmode kernel ( nitdroid kernel ) , if you use ubiboot you can run backup menu now, i working to support it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to farfary For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by farfary View Post
backup menu is a script and it run in preinit of harmattan system, and use openmode kernel ( nitdroid kernel ) , if you use ubiboot you can run backup menu now, i working to support it
Hey dude am trying to install sailfish on my devcie and certainly am gonna use ubiboot so what to do install backup menu or wait

one more thing the code of installing backup menu is not working showing me like invalid code and not such a file directory

so what to do

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 300 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ ^^ IRAN ^^ - Tehran :D
i work on it, wait

Last edited by farfary; 2013-12-30 at 10:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farfary For This Useful Post:
i work on it, wait
output error !
Thanks Dude will be waiting for your output result

The Following User Says Thank You to salahkhani For This Useful Post:
upload your "/sbin/preinit"
please excuse me for
my previous delay, im having tricky connection to internet currently so after few days ive uploaded it to:
http://wikisend.com/download/725608/preinit

do you have an idea what caues my android to power off at boot time?