Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Stupid question... how do you know when it's been applied?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Stupid question... how do you know when it's been applied?
Hi
Which tweak you trying to applying ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi
Which tweak you trying to applying ?
I just went with the first one, A. I got it now - it didn't seem to show me anything differently at first.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I just went with the first one, A. I got it now - it didn't seem to show me anything differently at first.
The command "A" should install modded files with speed up transition + it will activate landscape mod for homescreen and lockscreen. If you don't see any changes, run script again and choose "o" for refreshing your homescreen or reboot your phone. If you see landscape home and lockscreen it's installed successfuly.

A soon I will upload a new and better version.

Looks like a great script Schturman, do you know if this script will work with PR1.0?

I cannot update yet and do not want to mess up the phone if it works only with PR1.1

Br.

The Following User Says Thank You to venturi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by venturi View Post
Looks like a great script Schturman, do you know if this script will work with PR1.0?

I cannot update yet and do not want to mess up the phone if it works only with PR1.1

Br.
It should to work with PR 1.0 also, just will do Backup before you applying some tweaks..
But wait a little, a very soon I will upload a new and better version with some new futures

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
It should to work with PR 1.0 also, just will do Backup before you applying some tweaks..
But wait a little, a very soon I will upload a new and better version with some new futures
Installed on my N9 (PR1.0), Script works perfectly.

The only problem I've faced is some of the icons does not appear on the landscape home screen. The dissapearance is random, each time different ones, strange. and when I roll down and up, they appear.

Anyways, transitions are quite fast now, disabled the landscape homescreen. Looking forward to see the new script.

Br.

can i have a tutorial to have a full size wallpaper in lanscape locksceen mod? Thnaks

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by venturi View Post
Installed on my N9 (PR1.0), Script works perfectly.

The only problem I've faced is some of the icons does not appear on the landscape home screen. The dissapearance is random, each time different ones, strange. and when I roll down and up, they appear.

Anyways, transitions are quite fast now, disabled the landscape homescreen. Looking forward to see the new script.

Br.
That is a bug in PR1.0 but is fixed in PR1.1..

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
How are the scripting going? Was thinking incorporate the wallpaper thingy into n9tweak if it's okay? Was thinking having the wallpapers in the cloud or something so users doesn't need to manually do anything but select the wallpaper.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh