gerbick,
Couldn't get PM to work either. If you could add me to your list that would be great. looking for black 64gb. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Mine is sent Tuesday it will be in my hands by the looks of it

The only proves over and over again. If they had gone Maemo+Qt long before and killed Symbian! they for sure hadn't been in this mess now and in desperation going shitty WP7.
Yeah well if they had gone Qt long before, but has not much to do with symbian.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Interesting, looks like SeaRay possibly has been renamed...or this a diff device?

http://gizmodo.com/5845464/leaked-no...igationhttp://

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
I have a little hatred inside of me for everyone who has gotten confirmation that their device has been sent, or have allready gotten it.

Its not you, its me. I can feel it in my bones. Curse then god damn Telenor-company for not shipping my device today as promised. A POX ON THEIR HOUSES!

In other news, the Telenor-store right by where I live have started pushing for the N9 commercially, with a whole wall of their store dedicated to this unit, with prop-phones to show the look of it, and pamphlets and some giveaways, like the ones the girl gave to me:

While I was there, a lady was browsing the phones, looking for a new one. Since Im a nice guy and an excellent salesman I convinced her that N9 is worth waiting a week for, even if she was sceptical towards MeeGo.

Man the way Ive been pushing MeeGo Nokia should just give me an N9 for free.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Um... if you guys were seriously interested in a Nokia N9, private message me with what you are looking for.

News coming in a few of days.
Can't seem to PM - Interested in 64gb black.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Well thing is every time I TRY to "learn to use symbian or 'give it a try'" it fails. I dont know how many times I tried to get Anna working and OviStore.

Finally TODAY i got ovistore working by downloading betalabs QMLversion of Ovi and it WORKED!

I guess it worked because its the same client used in Nokia N9 and Trolltech people and not done by old Symbian fanatics inside Nokia.

The only proves over and over again. If they had gone Maemo+Qt long before and killed Symbian! they for sure hadn't been in this mess now and in desperation going shitty WP7.
Tell me about it, the latest update on my E71 has been the buggiest firmware yet. Can't wait to replace wit my N9...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scapegoat845 For This Useful Post:
I might have to EITHER use the N8 or the N900 for a few days since Im sending my SGS2 away on monday and my N9 probably wont be here until tuesday/wednesday.

Oh the horror... Not sure which to choose, actually.

Belle vs CSSU.

The Following User Says Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Interesting, looks like SeaRay possibly has been renamed...or this a diff device?

http://gizmodo.com/5845464/leaked-no...igationhttp://
It's a different device. Both the Sabre and Sea Ray were mentioned in the Windows Phone 7 App contest terms and conditions.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????