Strange, when I try to play out an mp4 it says "The stream is encrypted and decryption is not supported"

Yeah thats a strange error. Did you check the file details like codecs which are used in the mp4 file ? (Swiping from the loaded video from right to the left showing file details)

Donate using Liberapay

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by llelectronics View Post
Subtitles would be nice but currently subtitle support is not build into the gstreamer qml plugin.
So you mean that in the Matrix file llvp just shows the first sub available, arabic in this case? No way to just disable it? Yeah I know, the box said beta but still.

Edit: Thankfully not many files got built-in subs. Separate subs you can just add/remove manually and problem solved.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Last edited by xerxes2; 2014-01-09 at 22:06.

So you mean that in the Matrix file llvp just shows the first sub available, arabic in this case? No way to just disable it? Yeah I know, the box said beta but still.
Yeah it seems so. Its strange but there is no way to do this currently.

Update:
Today I worked a little on file open dialog and added Show Filesystem Root aswell as Show SDCard entries. The last one should only appear if the SDCard is inserted. As I don't have any sdcard here free to test this it would be nice if someone could confirm that it is indeed working. (sources are updated on git)

I revamped the youtube search function to integrate the search bar with the browser page. This also makes browsing youtube and seeing popular or subscribed videos easier.
As I got some complains still about page swiping actions interfering with scrolling I deactivated the swiping all together which means you need to either press the dot in the top right corner or use the pulley menu to go back to the video player main page.

I tried working on video playback in cover mode but realized that this is not possible at least the GStreamerVideoOutput gives me a black picture on the Cover and the videoposter only a still image. If someone knows a trick on how to achieve a playing video in coverview please contact me.

PS: I also discovered this for all struggeling with codec support:
https://openrepos.net/content/xerxes...-codec-support

Donate using Liberapay

Last edited by llelectronics; 2014-01-10 at 01:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
Update:
Package updated with the latest changes

RPM: https://openrepos.net/sites/default/...-1.armv7hl.rpm
  • Revamped youtube search by merging webview and search integration
  • Fixed rtsp, rtmp and mms mimetype registrations
  • New improved icon thx watchmaker

Donate using Liberapay

The Following User Says Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London / Porto
Update:
Today I worked a little on file open dialog and added Show Filesystem Root aswell as Show SDCard entries. The last one should only appear if the SDCard is inserted. As I don't have any sdcard here free to test this it would be nice if someone could confirm that it is indeed working. (sources are updated on git)
Both show up just fine, thanks.

What might be missing in the menu is Go Back. If i go to Open File and then regret it...there is no way to return to main menu. The menu only shows Show Filesystem/Show Home/Show android sd/show sd. But not the application home. Not a big deal anyway

You can just perform a back swipe (from left to right)

Donate using Liberapay

The Following User Says Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Can you add screenshots to your announcements threads as it's easier to check from phone on quick passing thru threads browsing
Thanks

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London / Porto
You can just perform a back swipe (from left to right)
duh! 10 chars

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
I have another feature request, llvp should remember the last played video before closing, and position.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).