Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
hey guys,

i'm having a weird issue with push up and my new panasonic tv...

every time i want to push an mp4 movie from my phone to my tv it tells me "illegal mime type"

i also have a sony bravia which works perfect can play the same movie flawlessly

is there a solution for this?

That's interesting... In theory PushUp should already say the files are incompatible then. Is it a file made with the phone's camera or some other mp4?

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
it's like that:

i cannot push any file (movie, photo,...) via the context menu because of the "illegal mime-type"

i am, however, able to view photos if i search and play them via my panasonic tv set

i can play mp4 video that's made with the n9 camera (search and play on my tv), but not movies that i downloaded onto my phone...

push doesn't work at all!

anyways, it ought to be my tv's fault because push works perfekt on my sony bravia

I don't know if someone's gonna actually see this at all, but I would like to thank the developer for this wonderfully built application. This is how an app of its kind should behave, deeply plugging into the OS. This shows great talent from the dev and also how open Harmattan really is. Thanks again!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vali20 For This Useful Post:
Thank you