Active Topics

Posts: 221 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sendai, Japan
So I have been looking for a bigger and badder battery for my n800. Right now I just have the stock battery and a cheapo back up from ebay, but pulling out one battery and swapping in another on the train is not that convenient. The trains are pretty packed here so I barely have enough to scratch my butt much less swap batteries. Anyways, this is what I am looking at:

http://shop.eten.hu/nokia/nokia-n800.html

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this battery or if anyone knew of a different (and maybe larger) battery. Thanks.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ The Great White North
Originally Posted by verumgero View Post
So I have been looking for a bigger and badder battery for my n800. Right now I just have the stock battery and a cheapo back up from ebay, but pulling out one battery and swapping in another on the train is not that convenient. The trains are pretty packed here so I barely have enough to scratch my butt much less swap batteries. Anyways, this is what I am looking at:

http://shop.eten.hu/nokia/nokia-n800.html

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this battery or if anyone knew of a different (and maybe larger) battery. Thanks.
That battery is a cheap knockoff of the Mugen battery. I bought two, one has a slightly higher runtime than stock, the other slightly lower. The only thing positive is the shipping was very quick.

Yeah, buy the Mugen. You won't be disappointed.

I bought that n800 battery from that exact site. It has a capacity of about 1200mAh. This might be better than the remaining useful capacity of your original battery at this point, as was the case for me. My original had about 900mAh capacity left. Li-Ions lose capacity with age and heat.