Posts: 31 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Germany
Same here. I enjoy the slickness and beauty of my new N9, but I miss the little laptop that the N9 actually is, with the variety of cool apps. I still use it at home as some kind of home WLAN communicator/tablet.

However, I have started experiencing some problems with my N9 lately, see my post here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...58#post1381058

The Following User Says Thank You to Spaceman75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ GTA Ontario
Yup I'm also still on my N900. Just ordered a replacement battery, since the original one is staring to wear on me now.

Might have to reflash it, since it's giving me some problems loading https pages, playing music on Media Player (only KMPlayer still works) and having problems with gmail.
But it used to work and should again with a fresh install.
Just hope the apps store is still available, have not added anything this year yet.
Password Safe is my most used app on it

Have Fun.

Last edited by gadgetChris; 2013-10-24 at 19:02.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ lebanon
main phone unless a new, advanced version of the n900 is available (not neo900 cz i cant find it)

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
I had my N900 usb port broken for some months, but now I have it repaired

No more suffering with and old Android phone, without decent multitasking, resistive screen, and a lovely hardware keyboard.

Waiting for Jolla and Neo900 .

The N900 is the my unique phone...and I hope it will be for many time.

Me I have to write additional text

still using it as my main phone from 2010 with cssu thumb.. cant really find any phone better or let's just say mini pc ..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayhem For This Useful Post:
My N900 is still my main phone and I purchased a spare one. The N900 is as unique as the Communicate 9110 was back in the day. A shame that Nokia did not bring out a new model with a more powerful CPU, memory and 4G support.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanman_hpux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by sanman_hpux View Post
My N900 is still my main phone and I purchased a spare one. The N900 is as unique as the Communicate 9110 was back in the day. A shame that Nokia did not bring out a new model with a more powerful CPU, memory and 4G support.
Do you know about the neo900 initiative? If not, search this forum....

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I still have it. Use it as my perfect dumb phone. Too slow for internet but great for voice calls and texting as well as IMing

Tags
n900 ftw, pfeifen_im_wald, possibilities, rock on n900