Closed Thread
Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
after starting the omapdsp task4 name pcm0

error is "request_suspend_state: wakeup (0->0) at 303217163308

which keeps repeating with the number incrementing after that. 4gb card works a dream.
What did you do to get past this? I'm seeing the same thing on my N800 w/4GB SD.

I did see a message pop up saying it couldn't read the firmware, but this is the third time I've rebuilt the 4GB card and there's nothing wrong with the card.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Originally Posted by iball View Post
What did you do to get past this? I'm seeing the same thing on my N800 w/4GB SD.

I did see a message pop up saying it couldn't read the firmware, but this is the third time I've rebuilt the 4GB card and there's nothing wrong with the card.
The errors I was getting was with 2 x 16GB cards. I had originally installed Nitdriod onto a 4GB card and it worked fine (still does).

Spent a while in chat with steve, and could not pin it down to anything. The working theory ended up being that NitDroid did not like 16GB cards for some reason.

Try a different card. It may be a duff card, and y 16GB cards may also be a bit iffy in that case.

Do you still need n900 testers/devs? Willing to put some work into a port. Gonna mess around with whatever I can find, but if you have specific concerns/problems let me know..

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
yep still looking for n900 helpers since idotn get mine until sometime near start of may, ideally i want to know the current state using the kernel and rootfs bdogg64 rovided in the previous nitdroid post

The Following User Says Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
yep still looking for n900 helpers since idotn get mine until sometime near start of may, ideally i want to know the current state using the kernel and rootfs bdogg64 rovided in the previous nitdroid post
Would you be able to provide a link please. I tried searching but did not find the download and don't have much time to search longer.

I will gladly start testing on my N900 and post the results if you can provide links to the necessary files.
I presume we can follow the same installation instructions from earlier in this thread?

Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
direct forum link :

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...126#post571126
Thanks, downloading now. Will post status as soon as I can.

Where do I get bootmenu for my N900?

I tried the following link but can't find the files to download.

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/bootmenu/

Is there a way that I can put all the necessary files on my memory card and launch it from within maemo? (similar to Haret for windows mobile devices)

i dont think bootmenu is needed just need to flash that kernel from what i gather of the posts in said forum

Not sure now! Was going to follow the instructions at the following link but it says bootmenu is needed:

https://sites.google.com/site/nitdroid/n900-port

Closed Thread

Tags
android, cool stuff, froyo on n900, nitdroid