Well it works,

Simply replace
$FONT_FAMILY_LIGHT
with
$"Your Font Name"

remember the inverted quotes are important and no typos !

Last edited by kingpin; 2012-02-05 at 14:46. Reason: Image

The Following User Says Thank You to kingpin For This Useful Post:
why when i try to copy the font i want to the usr/share/fonts,it always says i don't have permission,btw,I use filemanager

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by radhi0zil View Post
why when i try to copy the font i want to the usr/share/fonts,it always says i don't have permission,btw,I use filemanager
Use the terminal...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Is there any way to restart lockscreen process to reload the settings instead of rebooting device ?

Originally Posted by oSCho View Post
HsHon, this is how I managed to change the clock color (there's probably a better/quicker technique but whatever):

On you phone, copy the libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css to a folder visible when in USB Mass Storage mode (for example: /home/user/MyDocs/Documents/). I used File Manager to perform this step.

Now, connect your N9 to the computer and navigate to the folder where you copied the css file.

Edit the file using a text editor, not Word :-) I use Notepad++

The line you want to change is line 85 in my file, two lines below: LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {

I suggest using basic red(#FF0000) blue(#0000FF) green(#00FF00). I noticed some other colors also work but not all of them.

Once your done editing save the file and eject your device.

On the phone's terminal:

type in:
Code:
devel-su [enter]
You then need to type in your password, default is rootme I believe.
EDIT: I'm not sure this is necessary but I'm not a pro with these user permission things hehe. It works this way and that's enough for me.

We then need to copy the edited file from the "Documents" folder back to the original folder.

type in:
Code:
cd .. [enter]
Code:
cp home/user/MyDocs/Documents/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/ [enter]
Reboot your device. If you don't see the clock anymore it's probably because you chose a non-supported color.

You can edit the file directly on the device in the terminal but I find this technique easier. If anyone has a better way of doing this please let me know. Could we somehow add something in the settings pane for this?

oSCho

hi i want to use your method because method from second post did not work for me,but i cant find anywhere in my n9 file libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css it doesent exist i tried to search throught file manager buthe is no such a file what i can do now?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by vigorito View Post
hi i want to use your method because method from second post did not work for me,but i cant find anywhere in my n9 file libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css it doesent exist i tried to search throught file manager buthe is no such a file what i can do now?
It won't be found through file manager, it's in /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/
It's also easier to do this mod via the terminal.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

ok when i gain root access do i need to type:

cd and then this: /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

or cd then enter and then this
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

and do i need to put slash in front /usr or just usr?

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Is there any way to restart lockscreen process to reload the settings instead of rebooting device ?
I forgot which it is, it's one of these:
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/mthome

The Following User Says Thank You to aRTee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
I forgot which it is, it's one of these:
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid
/sbin/initctl restart xsession/mthome
It seems the first one is for restarting the lock screen . Thank you

im still having problems to change colour one question when we get root acess after typing devel-su and rootme password what excatly we need to type like this with slash in front usr?

/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

and then enter? because if i do like this it says permission denied