Active Topics

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by zzzchainzzz View Post
is it possible for someone to remove the orientation lock applet from the status area?
I personnally, would like mine removed. (testing version).
Sadly not, it is possible if you use stable, but in testing you can't get rid of it.

is the changes in the testing version and stable version the same? it is possible to switch from testing version back to stable version?

is it possible for someone to remove the orientation lock applet from the status area?
Have you tried Powatool?

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
damn

please remove my thanks
it was an accident

Dear All,

I just received this update to 21.2011.38-1smaemo2.1, my current version is 21.2011.38-1Smaemo1, so what is the difference?? also I tried to update it many times and everytime success and after reboot I find it again in update list, also I have problem in X terminal "try dpkg --configure -a", could you please help me!

Thanks,
Ahmed

Originally Posted by merlin1991 View Post
The first Upgrade is here!

This version (21.2011.38-1Smaemo2) indroduces the upgraded modest to cssu-stable.
Also included is an upgrade to the root certificates that blacklists a compromised Malaysian certrificat and a small fix to the metapackge to prevent upgrade issues with libqt4-test.

Edit: The dependency for modest-l10n was faulty thus preventing an upgrade through ham, 21.2011.38-1Smaemo2.1 has that fixed and should be in the repo in a few mins.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ philly
how do i get the 9 desktop option. only 4 desktop, even with recent update.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Sadly not, it is possible if you use stable, but in testing you can't get rid of it.
actually it is possible to remove orientation lock from status menu in CSSU testing....

go HERE.... I have make a step by step how to remove it....

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2012-01-03 at 04:01.

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
actually it is possible to remove orientation lock from status menu in CSSU testing....

go HERE.... I have make a step by step how to remove it....
well one can always meddle with the files

Originally Posted by anim1 View Post
You probably only don't see them because they don't have a background assigned yet. Simply drag the 4 visible desktop to the left and tap the black space right from the 4th desktop (do all that in the menu where you enable/disable desktops).

Originally Posted by anim1 View Post
You probably only don't see them because they don't have a background assigned yet. Simply drag the 4 visible desktop to the left and tap the black space right from the 4th desktop (do all that in the menu where you enable/disable desktops).
When i installed CSSU stable, i try the 9 desktops and works, i just need 4, so left 4.

I saw the post (before update new version), tried and didn't work anymore.

Installed new version and don't work either, that's wierd.

Just not going left (or right), just show 4 desktop.

If you try in potrait, go left until the 4 desktop active, but not more than that, and you can go right to the 1 desktop.

I tried locking just in landscape (with orientation lock) but didn't work either.

Almost forgot, modest settings don`t go left either, i mean the word are short but when you try to go left to see the rest, don't do it.

The same happen in HAM in potrait, when you saw the details of an app, resume and description goes fine, but install don't go left.

Greetings.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2012-01-03 at 14:28.

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
damn

please remove my thanks
it was an accident
You can remove your own thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post: