I lost mine as well =( I wish there was a place in the US that sold them.

Anyone want to sell one of theirs?

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Derby, UK
Originally Posted by hax View Post
I am happy to report that I just received a new replacement stylus for my n810, but it was more of a pain (and more expensive) than I would have liked. Here are the details:

I posted previously on this thread that I found them available at handyersatzteilshop.de. .
Its worth noting that this place also seems to stock other spare parts for the N810. Here is a page of them including display, keyboard, top button bar and side buttons. http://www.handyersatzteilshop.de/r_...kia_N810_.html

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Westcountry, UK
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Hey, Mac fans! When you need one can you buy a stylus from Apple?
Yes. I bought one about 6 years ago for a newton 2100.

The Following User Says Thank You to tabletrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Atlanta, GA + Oxford UK
Thanks Hax that is great news.

Ill give it ago when I next suffer from insomnia.

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
Originally Posted by gemniii42 View Post
Looking at the Stylus they offer it won't fit in the N810.
When I visited this page, I was confused by the references to two separate products in the same description. The generic OmniPen Pro has plastic tylus tip or ballpoint, laser pointer and LED pen light. With all those functions, it's available in only one form factor.

Apparently Boxwave offers different versions of a ballpoint-pen-or-stylus called the Styra, which is engineered to replace the stylus of specific devices.

If you follow a different navigation tree at the site, you'll see that you can pick a Styra that fits your device. Except that there doesn't seem to be one for either the N810 or the N800.

Boxwave also seems to offer plain old replacement styluses, but again, not for the N810 or N800. The specificity of the ad copy that says it is "precision designed to the exact measurements of the original stylus" must be boilerplate used for all their styluses.

Maybe that's why you can't add the Styra or replacement styluse to your shopping cart from the N810 accessories page.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Perhaps availability of replacement styluses should be added as one of the requested features of the N900.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Perhaps availability of replacement styluses should be added as one of the requested features of the N900.

done.

here's some more text I had to add to this message so that this message would be added to the thread. you may safely ignore this text, unless you're the automaton that's demanding I type in longer answers (in which case, you should carefully count all of these characters and allow my message to be posted). thanks. some assembly required. california mileage will be lower. batteries not included. do not take if you have a history of heart disease. see a physician before starting any exercise regimen.

I've been looking for a replacement stylus for awhile....just found this ebay auction. I purchased it but have not received it yet. Leather case + stylus for $20 including shipping. If it is junk or I don't receive it, I'll repost.

ebay item: 270236240772
Seller: ishop-express

I'm not affiliated in anyway...

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Eastern U.S.A.
Originally Posted by RogerS View Post
When I visited this page, I was confused by the references to two separate products in the same description. The generic OmniPen Pro has plastic tylus tip or ballpoint, laser pointer and LED pen light. With all those functions, it's available in only one form factor.
Not to hijack, but since it came up, this is a really cool device, but that price point is usurous. I like BoxWave, mostly for their spiffy retractable N800 charge/data USB cables, but I wouldn't buy that stylus/pointer/pen/light there. If you go to Deal Extreme you can find what I believe to be the exact item for $3.79.

Gads, I should go into the import-export business.